Chapter 10

Valentina's POV

Right now I am eating dinner with Luca, Daniel and Emma. Luca is still sulking and muttering a whole load of crap, I have no idea what is wrong with him.

Daniel is being really nice as usual. He is such an intelligent man and he is really funny and welcoming. When I first met him I was really scared because I am from a different class and he's as well, I thought he wouldn't accept me or like me. But he isn't like that, he is a very nice guy.

Emma, she's sweet, funny and bubbly. She really is just so likeable and welcoming as well. She has told me about how excited she was when she found out that her brother is getting married and that made me smile. I guess she was lonely for some time.

"How's the food?" Daniel asks me, I give him a smile and then take sip of my red wine.

I put my glass down, "It's absolutely amazing." I tell him truthfully. "Haven't had such a great meal in so long."

"Well you're always welcome here." He says with a smile.

Luca looks at me and just rolls his eyes. Now what the heck is wrong with him? Is he seriously jealous that I'm talking to his dad?

"Thanks for everything." I say to Daniel. "You've made me feel very welcomed and happy, so thank you." I look at Emma and smile at her, she gives me a wide smile back.

"We've got to go." Luca groans as he gets up from his chair.

"Already son?" Daniel gets up as well, "Sit, you haven't even eaten desert yet." He tries reasoning with Luca.

"No we must go now." Luca tells him. "Come on Val."

"Honey." I look at him, "We're not that busy, surely we can stay for   a while, right?"

Luca glares at me, sort of telling me to shut up... I sigh and then looks at Daniel.

"Sorry." I say as I get up, "Luca is right, we must go. We have a few things to sort out. Thank you for the dinner though." I give Daniel and Emma a hug.

"You will come again." Daniel states, "Emma really enjoys having you here." Emma smiles at me and nods her head, she gives me a wave and I give her a wave back. I walk out with Luca, we go outside and I look at him with anger.

"What on earth is wrong with you?" I whisper angrily, "Why do you always have to be so rude?"

"I'm not in the f*cking mood right now." He whispers back angrily, "So leave it. Get in the car."

"No." I say to him with defiance. "I am not done talking to you."

"Well I am done talking with you. Get in the damn car now." He says to me, "Or I'll drag you in there myself."

"You will doing no such thing." I say to him confidently, "Tell me what's bothering you, maybe I can help."

"You can't." He sighs as he leans down on his car and rakes his fingers through his hair.

"Luca... Tell me." I say softly as I put my hand on his arms.

He looks at me and sighs again, "One of the club's that I own, the one that I get the most money from... There's this guy, he owns half of it. He's trying to make it all his."

"Oh." I just say, "Isn't there something you can do about it?" I ask.

"There is." He says, "There's no way he is going to take that away from me. It's mine."

"So why is this club so important to you?" I ask him, "You have a lot of clubs, you've got your own company and you've got casinos as well."

"My mum." He says, "She used to work there and the club is named after her as well."

"Oh I'm sorry." I mumble and frown, "You won't lose it, I'll make sure of it."

"How though?" He shakes his head, "The guy... He's my mum's step brother and he's a disgusting man. He's going to ruin the whole club."

"How do you mean?"

"He is going to add in brothels, he's going to change the name and the whole flipping legacy of the club." Luca takes a deep breath, "I don't know what to do."

"Then why don't you tell the lawyers or something that he's going to make it into a bad place?" I ask Luca, "It might help."

"He is rich as well." He says, "And it's difficult because he knows people... He's going to find ways to make the whole club his."

"I'll help you." I mutter, "I don't exactly know how but I'm here and we will get this guy down."

"Really?" He asks me with a shocked look on his face. "Why would you want to help me? After everything I've done..."

"You're not that bad." I mutter and laugh. "Let's get in the car then or I'll have to drag you in there."

I feel so bad for Luca, I don't actually now why though. The club, I  know how much it means to him now and I know that he will try and do anything to keep it. Luca has a lot of power as well and sometimes he can be really mean but I feel like there is more to him than I know. 

When I told him that I'm going to try and help him he looked really shocked... Like really shocked. I want to know why. I feel like there's something else to Luca, something that no one knows.

Sorry for the boring chapters but it will soon get interesting.

Thanks for reading loves.

Slow updates, sorry.

Please vote, comment and share.

Please follow me.