Chapter 55

2 MONTHS LATER

Valentina's POV

"Well this is just crazy." Luca chuckles, he looks at me and I look at him. What's crazy It looks like he is reading something on his phone. It is probably the news or something, he is always finding out juicy gossip and stuff, it's actually pretty interesting.

And now, I am curious as f*ck.

"What is it?" I look at him, waiting for an answer.

"It's unbelievable, that's what." He takes a deep breath and then smiles at me. "I don't know if saying this will make me like an evil person or it-."

I cut him off, "Just tell me what it is."

Don't blame me, I just get more impatient quickly - IT'S THE HORMONES ALRIGHT. They are all over the damn place, one minute I am happy, one minute I am crying, the next minute I could be dancing on top of a table.

Just don't ask any questions.

"Right, I apologise." He says to me as he puts his hands up in defense, "Henry is almost bankrupt."

"What?" I ask him, I frown and then smile, "Woah really? Since when? What happened?"

"Brittany." He says to me as he sighs, "That's what happened."

"What?" I narrow my eyes, "Did she steal money from him or something?"

"Something like that." Luca responds with a hint of anger in his voice, "He deserves it though."

"Yeah he does." I agree with him, "He deserves it all... For what he did to you and for how he treated your mum."

"But Brittany deserves some sh*t as well." He mumbles, he looks at me, "She's got life way too easy for her, money sorted, ruining people's lives, getting away with what she did to me and my father."

"What do you want to do?" I ask him, I am curious and interested. Brittany does deserve something bad happening to her. I just don't know what yet, but I am sure that Luca does have something in his mind. 

"All those years ago... She got away with hurting me." He looks down on the floor, I sit on the sofa next to him and hold his hands, I am here for him and I always will be. I give him a kiss on the cheek and he gives me quick kiss on my lips, he smiles at me and then says, "I can't do anything about that, there's no evidence, nothing, my dad doesn't even know anything about it..."

"But?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well, she stole a lot of money from my dad." He says and he nods his head, "And there's evidence for that, a lot of evidence. My dad was too nice, he didn't do anything about it at first, but I can."

I look at him, I nod my head, "You can." I mutter, "You can put an end to this."

"I can." He gives me a kiss on my forehead, "There is no way she's going to get away this, we have given her way too much time to be happy."

"Yeah well, it's all going to be over for her soon." I smile, I bite my lips feeling like a bad b*tch - I haven't even done anything. Yet. God, I feel like an evil person. Is this the right thing to do? Who knows..?

But either way, it's still happening.

"Well I am going to get my plan into action." Luca says to me, he takes a deep breath, "I did what I had to do for my mum and now, what I am doing is for my dad and for me, she's not going to get away with hurting my dad like that, for breaking his heart - even if it was years ago, I am not letting her get away with it."

"And now it is going to be so much easier for you, she's around and I don't think she's going anywhere." I remind him. She's literally everywhere, this is going to be very easy to do.

"Yeah she's not going anywhere... Well not yet anyways." Luca says to me as he clenches his teeth, "For now she is living a luxury life, everything handed to her, she doesn't have to lift a finger... Just wait a few months and she will be in an orange jumpsuit behind bars."

"Just be careful, okay?" I say to him softly. "I don't want you to get hurt or be feeling stressed out.

"I will, I promise. This is simple, I am not stressed about this at all, its just a little bit of fun." He responds with a smirk, "You know...I love you so much."

"Mhm, I know." I shrug my shoulders, "I love you too." I put my arms around him and kiss him passionately, he kisses me back putting his arms around my back. He smoothly picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries on placing warm kissing on my lips and neck.

"Wanna take this up to the bedroom?" He whispers to me.

"What do you think?" I say to him as I bite my lip and wink at him.

He laughs and kisses my forehead, "I shall take it as a yes then." He says as he carries me upstairs and takes me into the bedroom.

LOL. Bye Brittany.

Wait... Am I going to get mad roasted on for putting up T - Series, haha. I don't really support any of the channels. What about you, pewidiepie or T- Series?