Chapter 31

MATURE CONTENT - 2+
Hehehe

Valentina's POV

I don't know, maybe I'm just stupid - maybe I just think that I'm worthless or that someone is better than me but I'm going to apologise to Luca.

I don't know what it is, it isn't because I feel bad for prying into his life - I'm not feeling sorry about that at all, I honestly was just trying to help. It's because of the whole money situation that's making me feel like such a criminal, I feel so bad, like I am such a terrible person, I feel like I'm just slowly and painfully betraying him and he has no idea.

Of course I'm not going to tell him about the money situation, I can't even say one word about it - one word of it and someone I love could be killed, I am just going to knock on his room door and say sorry to him.

I get off my bed and bite my lips, I frown and close my eyes - don't let your pride get to you... I go out of my room and walk slowly to Luca's room, I'm rehearsing what I'm going to say to him for some odd reason and I feel like an idiot. I know when I'm actually there the whole situation will go differently.

I knock on his room door quietly - yeah he didn't not here that. I take a deep breath and knock on the door a bit louder, Luca opens the door for me and he looks at me with not really any readable expression.

"Look I don't want to arg-." He starts off trying to say to me but I cut him off.

"No I'm not going to argue with you." I say to him in a mutter, I move away my hair that's almost covering my eyes and I look at Luca, "I'm sorry." I give him a sad smile. I honestly don't know what else to say so I sort of just stand there really awkwardly.

Luca rakes his fingers through his hair, he bites his lips and sighs, he shakes his head and furrows his eyebrows, "No, I am." He mumbles, "I was being a total ass to you for no reason." He frowns then looks at me apologetically. "I know that you were only trying to help."

I look into his beautiful eyes and go over to him, I give him a hug and hold him tight, he automatically just holds me back. He kisses the top of my head and I smile, I feel butterflies invading my stomach. We pull out from the hug and just look at each other, he smiles at me and I smile back at him.

The next thing you know is that our lips are connected to each other... I touch his hair and he holds onto me and deepens our kiss. Without our lips moving away from each other we go more into his room, he closes the door with his foot and carries on kissing me with love and passion. He kisses my lips and all the way down to my neck, my breathing is very fast now and I am feeling things that I can't explain, things that I have never felt before and it feels amazing, it really does.

We carry on and he then picks me up, he holds me in his arms, he looks at me and smiles and then he gets back to kissing my neck and my lips. I gesture him to take of his shirt and he does, he slowly takes it off and it almost seems like one of them really hot movies or something - I look at his abs and trace them with my fingers, he smirks at me and I can feel my cheeks going red.

He puts me down gently and unzips my dress, he places kisses down my neck and my bag - my dress slips on the floor leaving me in my bra and underwear. I start feeling a little scared, exposed and insecure. This guy has probably slept with models; I'm not exactly perfect or anything.

I take a deep breath, Luca turns me around to look at him, "What's wrong?" He asks me in a whisper, "You can stop whenever you want, you know that right?"

I nod my head and give him a little smile, "I'm fine." I say to him, he kisses the top of of my hand and gives it a little squeeze.

"You want to do this?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I nod my head. He unclasps my bra then proceeds to kiss me down from neck, to my boobs and to my stomach, I let out a slight moan and hold onto him.

He then takes off my underwear and now I am fully exposed - holy shit.

He takes off his trousers and damn - those leg muscles, wow, just wow.

He looks inside his drawer and gets out a packet, a condom, he takes takes off his boxer briefs, and puts that on.

I just stand there even more awkwardly, hell I am new to this and I have no idea what to do.

From kissing me, to whispering comforting things to me and then going into me I moan loudly, and grip onto him so tight. It did hurt at first but after a while the pain went away, I felt pleasure and it felt good.

I felt safe with him and he didn't make me feel worthless or anything at all. He made me feel like I am wanted and that I am actually beautiful.

"You're beautiful." He whispered to me so many times, "So f*cking stunning."

The flutters in my heart, it was making me go crazy. Everything, the way he just made me feel a different way, I've never felt what he has given me, ever but it was nice and I enjoyed it.

CuteCuteYutes--- love you all byeyeyeye I GO AWAY ON HOLIDAY :( I DONT WANT TO THOUGH