Chapter 39

Valentina's POV

I have been out of the hospital for almost a month now, it has been great to just get back to life. I honestly was getting annoyed with all the visits, the extra care and loss of independence.

The whole situation with Mel was insane, it was unbelievable and I think I am still just processing everything. She can't do anything anymore... Not at all, not ever, she's dead.

I don't even feel a little bit of sympathy, what she did was so evil and so cruel. I am alright to say that I am happy she's gone. She can never hurt me, my baby, Luca or anyone else ever again.

I had an ultrasound and the baby is approximately eight weeks old; the sonographer said that the baby looks as if it is doing alright at the moment but if I feel any severe pains I should get checked over. She also said that it is early days so we will just have to see how everything goes.

I'm going to have to be looking after myself a lot - that's going to be extremely difficult - going to have to try and cut down on the sugar and other junk foods, no drinking or acting like a maniac. I don't know how I am going to do it, I think it might just drive me to insanity.

Right now Luca is making me a cheese sandwich, it's odd, I was craving it - out of everything in the world - a cheese sandwich.

A cheese sandwich.

I was craving a cheese f*cking sandwich. Did you get that..?

I'm taking the piss, I would never opt for a cheese sandwich, not that particular on them but I am getting all these weird food cravings and it's making me eat stuff that I wouldn't usually eat.

"I am back." Luca says as he gets out of the kitchen with my cheese sandwich on a plate, he walks over to me and sits down next to me.

"Thanks." I smile as I take the plate off him, I take a bite of the sandwich and chew, it's good; really, really good.

I look at Luca and put my thumbs up, I nod my head and mumble, "This is really good." And then I take another bite of the sandwich.

Luca starts laughing, "You're welcome."

"I need to talk to you." I say to Luca as I look at him, he looks at me and smiles, waiting for me to say something I presume, "Well, I know I'm pregnant and things are going to get a bit hectic, and stuff like that but I still want to go ahead with the organisation."

Luca nods his head, he bites his lips and sighs, I know he is going to say something that I'm going to disagree with. He has got that look on his face just saying 'no, not happening', well he isn't my dad and I won't take no for an answer.

"I don't know what to say really." Luca sighs again, "Well, you can probably see that I don't agree with you. To be honest I don't even know why you're asking me because I know you would do the exact opposite." He let's out a little laugh and rolls his eyes.

"Am I really that disobedient?" I squint my eyes and laugh, "Agh, people overreact. I'm not that bad."

"No you're not that bad, I can handle you." He smirks, I pinch his cheeks and he smiles at me. "Look, as long as you look after yourself, your health and that you're feeling good, I don't mind. I just want you to be happy, safe and healthy." He whispers to me.

"Thanks." I whisper back with a smile on my face.

"Oh and there's one more thing." He says with gleaming eyes, "As long as you love me."

I smile and I bury my head into his chest, I hug him tight and mumble, "Of course I love you."

Luca kisses the top of my head and holds me tight as well, I feel special, warm and safe in his arms. Knowing that he is here with me makes me feel so great and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else at this moment.

Luca and I both have our own problems, our own issues to deal with but we are getting better at dealing with them and we are helping each other out.

True love is about making each other feel wanted, special, delightful, the feeling of butterflies in their stomach. True love makes you feel magical, there's the thrill of it and it is so amazing.

I never thought that I would find true love like this, I never thought that someone would make me feel this way.

I lie my head down on Luca's chest, god it feels so warm and comfortable, I could stay here forever.

There's a knock on the door, and I look at Luca. Who could that be? I move my head away from Luca's chest and Luca gets up from the sofa and he goes towards the door. He opens the door and I get up to see who it is.

I see Luca's face go from happy to angry in less than a second, I furrow my eyebrows, who is this?

"What are you doing here?" Luca asks the man; he looks around forty years old, he is quite tall and built, he looks very intimidating as well.

"I came here to talk to you." The mysterious man says and he smirks, he looks at me and gives a creepy smile.

"Look at her again and I'll cut your f*cking eye balls o-." Luca starts off but I cut him off.

"Relax babe." I say in a whisper as I walk over to him and put my arms around him. "And who the hell are you?" I ask the guy.

He looks at me up and down, and that is all it takes for Luca to move away from my grip, he punches the guy right on the nose and I gasp. Before anything else happens I push him back and shout, "Stop this madness!"

Luca looks at me apologetically and he sighs, the man just stands there, he looks shocked and hurt. "This is my mum's step brother." Luca sneers, "And guess what honey - I don't want him here."

So this is Luca's mothers, step brother? Oh crap...

I look at him and then he says, "I do have a name." He averts his eyes from Luca's to me and then he continues, "I'm Henry Blake."

"Means nothing to me." I shrug my shoulders looking as unbothered as ever, "Luca doesn't want you here so I suggest you leave unless you want another punch - and believe me, I won't go easy."

Henry furrows his eyebrows and let's out a nervous chuckle, "Wow, dear nephew, you've got some fiery woman here."

"Don't you call me your nephew." Luca scoffs, he bites his lips and rakes his fingers through his hair, "What the hell is it that you want?"

"Well you haven't been picking up to my calls." Henry states, he looks at Luca and then says, "We need to talk about the club."

"I emailed you back." Luca snaps back, "I don't want to hear your f*cking voice or see your disgusting face."

"Well you need to." He replies blandly, "There are things we need to discuss, if you were that concerned about your mother's club then you would actually talk to me."

"I am concerned." Luca responds, "But I do also have other concerns." He says as he looks at me and wraps his arms around me.

Henry raises his right eyebrow and nods his head, "I see." He chuckles, "She's pregnant."

"You say that as if it's a bad thing?" I furrow my eyebrows and question Henry.

"No, it's not that." He says to me, "It's just that Luca only cares for you now that you're pregn-." He didn't even finish off his sentence, my knuckles clench and I punch him right on the face, it earns a gasp from Luca and he looks at me with shock.

"That's my girl." He smirks and laughs, Henry looks extremely angry but there is nothing he can do, there are bodyguards just outside. "I'll discuss things with you later." Luca chuckles and then he smiles at me, Henry leaves the house looking really angry and I just smile, that was so bad ass.

Thank you so much for reading. Hehe, I freaking love Valentina so much.

Please vote, comment and share.

Follow me as well please.

I really appreciate all the support, love you all.