Chapter 59

Valentina's POV

I am fat, I am six months pregnant and I am tired, I am frustrated and all I want is food. Well nothing has changed there. Even before I was pregnant, I have always loved food. Yeah, I am big eater, the lucky ones who can eat as much as they want without putting on too much weight.

I look in the mirror and smile at myself. Hormones, I'll tell you, one minute I am so angry and the next I could be all happy. I don't know, it's almost crazy.

I am going shopping in a bit, I am going with Hailey and Ariana who should be here soon.

Luca didn't want me going out but I told him that I will be fine, I know he just really cares about me and he doesn't want me to hurt myself but I will be careful.

Luca walks into the room, I look at him and give him a kiss, he kisses me back and wraps his arm around my back. He looks at me and smiles, "You always look so sexy." He whispers in my ear, he smirks at me and I can feel my belly just fluttering.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I raise my eyebrows up and smile at him, I narrow my eyes when he doesn't answer my question and then ask him, "Is it because you don't want me to go out?"

"What?" He chuckles, "Well... Maybe. Nah, I'm kidding, I don't want to piss my crazy pregnant wife off, don't worry."

I lightly punch him on the arm as a joke. 'Lightly', he still reacts to it like bricks have fallen on top of him and screams, "Ouch, that hurt."

"Stop overreacting babe." I sigh and let out a laugh.

"Well it hurt my heart." He frowns and then kisses my forehead, he starts laughing and I shake my head.

"I never thought I would see the day that Luca Marino would become a hopeless romantic."

"I am not hopeless." He mumbles to himself.

I smile at his cuteness. Yes, Luca can be awkwardly adorable at times and it's honestly awesome when he is.

I take a deep breath, before flinching a little bit. Luca looks at me, a worried expression masking his face, "What's wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing." I tell him, I gasp and smile, "Well nothing bad." I take his hand and place it on my stomach.

"Baby kicked!?" Luca exasperates, his eyes are gone all wide and fascinated. He looks like a kid looking at his Christmas presents or something, I smile and nod my head.

"Yes, the baby kicked." I laugh at his reaction.

"Oh my god." Luca whispers, "That's so cool."

"Cool?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, it's so cool." He says to me and he nods his head profusely, "I can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl."

"Well another two more days and you can be the happiest man alive for the fourth time in your life." I remind him.

"Maybe it will be the fifth time." He says to me in a dead serious voice, "Because this is just so amazing, does it hurt - when the baby kicks?" He asks me with curiosity.

"No, it's just a little alarming... Awakening." I tell him truthfully, "It's magical."

My phone starts ringing, I look at it and grab it, I answer my phone - it is Ariana. "Hey Ari." I say over the phone.

"Hello Valentina." Ariana says to me, "Are you going to get out of the house... Or could you let Hailey and I in? Your scary bodyguard security man-dude-thing won't let us past the gates. He doesn't believe we're friends, can you believe that?"