Part 3

"Alright let's get practicing! Try passing the ball back and forth between your partner for the first drill." Mr. Blair shouted across the field.

"So... Um... Should I go further back?" I asked peaking my head at him.

"Whatever."

"Okay seriously Stiles, what is your problem with me? Did you like forget who I am over the years? Who we were?" I instantly regretted lashing out at him.

          "You're just like them Betty. If my mom didn't pass away you'd probably be making fun of me with them. You know how I know, you never called me to check up on me, I left you endless amounts of messages and voicemails, but you never answered. Eventually I gave up." I could see the hurt in his eyes when he spoke. "All the bullshit I went through when I moved to Beacon Hills, when I needed a friend to talk too, where were you? Actually, don't answer that, I've moved on, you should too." He finished.

I had no explanation for him. Those nights when I wasn't answering his calls, I was watching a movie with Archie or Kevin. The unopened voicemails and ignored texts were all lost in my busy schedule. There was no excuse, I was completely guilty.

"Stiles... I"-

"Forget it. Forget me." He whispered, shaking his head.

"Alright class bring it in!" Exclaimed Mr. Blair excited to get the game started. "For the final drill I want everybody to at least shoot the ball once in the net. Line up! Reggie you'll be the goalie."

Everyone gathered into a somewhat single file line. I stood behind Veronica. When we took our shots, both missing the net entirely, we stood to the side to watch the rest. When Mr Blair got called in he told us to keep practicing.

When it was stiles turn, Reggie started going on about something.

"Stiles Stilinski, you're a real hero showing your face in Riverdale again. Tell me, did it hurt when they shaved your head for cancer, because that's what you had right?"

Stiles eyes were now pulsing with rage, but within seconds it washed away.

"Reggie Mantle, did it hurt getting hit by a Lacrosse ball."

"Wha-"

Stiles threw the ball at full speed using all the strength and aim he had.

And just like that Reggie got hit in the shoulder, grabbing it in pain. Everyone began laughing and even a small smirk appeared on my face. If anything Reggie deserved it.

"Nice shot Stilinski." I heard people yell.

Archie ran up to Reggie to make sure he was okay.

"Relax okay, he was just joking with you." Archie explained.

"So was I." Stiles replied in a sarcastic but serious tone.

Finally gym class was over and it was time to eat. Lunch flew by, I was hoping to see stiles but he wasn't around. 3rd period was over and I was walking to calculus to end the day.

I took my usual seat when stiles entered with a few of the guys in my class. These were some guys I hadn't even recognized, they mostly kept to themselves and I liked that about them, it reminded me of myself. They all took their seats a few desks back.

I got lost in all my work when finally the bell sound rung through the halls. I quickly threw everything in my bag and walked outside to see rain pouring uncontrollably.

Wonderful. I didn't even bring my jacket. I figured Archie had gone to Veronica's house so I was completely stranded, I decided to not waste time and just walk home since it wasn't that far.

Entering an empty street I realized that a car behind me had done the same. A cloud of fear was now above me. When it pulled in closer I realized that it was a Jeep. The Jeep that belonged to Stiles.

"Betty get in, you'll get sick out here." He indicated. Without hesitation I jumped in to the passenger seat.

"So your dad really did end up giving you the Jeep." I said smiling because it was something he promised stiles when he was younger.

"Uh, Yeah." Stiles replied dryly. I could tell he was uninterested in whatever I had to say.

The awkward silence was deafening, I had to say something.

            "Stiles I'm sorry, I truly am. I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness and believe me if I could go back and change things I would, but I can't, so now I have to live with what I did. I just hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

          "Your house is here." He replied unlocking the door. I was shocked that he still remembered where I lived. Slowly I unbuckled my seat belt hoping for him to say something, but he didn't.

          "Thank you." I said grabbing my bag from underneath the seat. I shut his door and ran inside the house avoiding the rain as much as possible.

I found myself searching for stiles on social media before I could sleep but he was nowhere to be found. After minutes of searching on instagram I came across an account called bilesbilinski24, and it was surely stiles.

 After minutes of searching on instagram I came across an account called bilesbilinski24, and it was surely stiles

(I got the template from tumblr so all credit to owner)

I noticed a photo he had with a girl, who wasn't tagged in the picture. I wondered who she was and if she meant something to stiles. There was also a good amount of photos with someone named Scott McCall.

The last picture he posted was 4 weeks ago captioned "Last day with Scott Mcsmol, I'll miss you buddy, made beacon hills so much more fun."

Ever since then he had not uploaded a photo. I went back to the picture of him and the red haired girl. The photo was captioned "Stydia!" And the comments caused a weird feeling to grow in the pit of my stomach.

"Cutest couple in beacon hills !"
Commented by brett101

"Double date time :)"
Commented by Scottmcall

"Save me some cake during the wedding." Commented by liamslacrosseplayer.

And the last comment was

"we make a good couple."
Commented by Lydiamartin99

What was this feeling? It suddenly hit me that I was jealous.