Part 11

Short chap sorry! New one very soon so not to worry!

Back to Betty POV

After I left pops, tired and unmotivated to do any homework received I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up I reached for my phone to check the time, it was 8:30. I had skipped dinner because I wasn't feeling that hungry.

I ran down the stairs to grab a glass of water before starting my assignments when I heard my mom speaking loudly on the phone with someone.

"Everything okay mom?" I asked, peering into the living room.

"Okay, thank you. I'll try and get it done before tonight."

"Who was that?"

"That was a reporter. You are not going to believe what is going on."

I stared at her confused.

"There's a story going around that 2 teenage sisters are currently missing. I need to write the article but I don't have enough information."

"Oh my god. Are they okay."

          "I'm not sure Betty. I'm going to have to do some digging. Hopefully I can get this article done before the night, I'll let you know once I get more intel."

After finishing up all of my homework I made my way downstairs to see if my mom had gotten anything.

Something about this story was so intriguing to me, I didn't fully understand why.

          "Anything mom?"

She stared at me, a glimmer of fear in her eyes.

          "The sisters are dead. Found in the forest with animal bites, possibly a fox or a wolf."

          "How did they die? I mean you can survive from an animal bite."

         "This wasn't a normal wolf or fox Betty. Usually an animal strikes out of fear. This one wanted to kill."

Stiles POV

Scott was over at my house after his Lacrosse tryouts, giving me some of the dinner his mom had made.

We played video games for a little bit and then we started doing some homework when suddenly my dad bursted through the door.

          "Everything okay-"

          "Stiles, turn on channel 4 now!" He exclaimed.

I ran to get the tv remote and flipped until I came across channel 4.

          "Possible break from the wildlife but we haven't seen anything like it, especially not in Riverdale. Gwen Paravin and Linda Paravin were found by their mother after having a serious argument. The 2 daughters left the house and ran into the nearby woods after being yelled at by their parents. Mother, Grace Paravin followed shortly after." Explained the news reporter.

          "I don't get it, what's going on?" I curiously asked.

         "Shhhhh." Replied my father.

          "Now the victims were quickly examined and the news is true, the girls died by in fact the multiple bites and bled out. The animal has been confirmed to be a wolf."

I clicked off the tv.

          "Oh." I stated in shock.

          "How is that possible." Began Scott. "You don't think something followed us to Riverdale do you?"

          "Not once had I heard of a deadly animal attack, in all my life here. We have to get to the bottom of this." My dad said.

As completely clueless we were. We truly had no idea what was going on.