Thats a wrap! - author

Omgggg I don't even know where to begin.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. This was my first ever Wattpad story and it turned out amazing, thank you all for making my first experience here truly amazing.

Thank you to all the readers who stuck trough till the end of this cringe full, heavy storyline.

Words cannot describe how much fun I had writing this story hahaha.

To clarify some things if you were confused -

1) Yes I was going to include void stiles but then I changed my mind

2) I know I was gonna try for more chaps but I just lost inspiration

3) Stilinski's killer was NOT a werewolf, only Steven was. The alpha was never really addressed because Steven just got a random guy to murder his father.

4) Lydia is locked away in jail probably.

5)Archie and Veronica eventually sorted their shit out and became friends.

6) yes Polly has twins, but I didn't include them.

If you have anymore questions or anything you feel I didn't cover, LET ME KNOW! I will answer.

A LAST THANK YOU TO EVERYONE STILL READING - AS BETTY SAYS 'I LOVE YOU!' - even though I don't know you.

Working on some other works, would be awesome if you checked them out.

Also comment if you want more bettyxstiles stories, I'd be more than happy!!!
^ just started a new one, feel free to read if you want :)