Part 37

7 years later

"Everyone! I have an announcement to make." I stood up at the head of the dinner table.

Amongst me seated my family, Veronica, Scott, Kevin, Blake, Archie, his wife Angelina, my mother, my father, Polly, and Stiles.

"Firstly I want to congratulate Veronica and Scott, you guys are finally engaged and I could never be happier. Next, I want to congratulate Kevin and Blake for adopting your second child." I smiled, tears forming.

"I'm about to tell you all 2 very important things." I looked to my side to see Stiles smiling brightly. He grabbed my hand, tracing over our engagement ring.

He had proposed to me about 4 months ago and it was magical.

"To start, Stiles has officially become an FBI agent, though his fathers killer was caught five years ago...he still knew he had to pursue this." I grinned at him proudly.

"Let's here it Betty!" Veronica began excited.

"I want this to be special...well here I go... I'm pregnant!"

A tear slipped from my eyes as everyone congratulated me and Stiles.

"I get to be an aunt!" Polly said excitedly.

A night of amusement and happiness, the hard parts were finally over.

I loved everything about my life and I was forever thankful for the way it turned out.

They always told me high school friends never lasted, they were wrong. Maybe thats because they weren't friends but they were family.

Never give up on the people you love and the endless possibilities they hold.

Don't give up on life because of hardships that will pass, you are important, now and in the future.

I may not know you but, I love you. You are loved, never forget that.

A message of hope,
From
Betty Cooper