Part 10

Woahhhhh guysss it's been a longgg time I apologize, I was going through some writers block and I'm starting to get some ideas and inspiration again so yay! Hopefully I'll be updating regularly now
-
I've just been going through a lot of changes, I recently moved schools and it's been hard and stressful and my mind was elsewhere but I think I'm doing better now!
-
It's currently almost 2 am and I'm writing this, I need to seek help 😂
-
Lastly, I want to send out all my prayers to the victims of the Florida shooting. You deserved better. The world needs to get its shit together !
————

          "You guys just relax okay, I can explain." Jughead stared at me blankly, waiting for me to say more. "I was with Stiles and Scott."

          "Scott? That new kid that was totally staring at me in class the other day?" Blurted Veronica.

           "Whatever Veronica. Just let me finish. I was with them because Stiles needed my help with something. I didn't tell you Jughead because I knew you'd worry and convince me not to."

He continued to stare.

          "Yeah, you're right I would have. Why? Because I don't trust those guys, and neither should you. My dad has told me a lot about Stilinski... who he was. I doubt his son is any different."

Jughead was wrong, Stiles was the only one I still had in my memories, I knew him for a long time. A long enough time to be trusted.

          "You're wrong. There are good people out there, and I want to believe Stiles is one of them."

Unexpectedly the bell sound blasted through the air.

          "I have to get to class but we still need to talk at pops so please be there, it would make it easier on me." I rambled before heading off.

The rest of the day was boring, no Scott and no Stiles to entertain me through the classes of hell.

When the bell finally rung I made my way over to Stiles house to see how he was doing.

Mr. Stilinski let me in and told me Stiles was in the shower and that I could wait downstairs until he was done.

          "Is it true,  the stuff they say about you? What you did to the serpents?" I blurted out unexpectedly. He looked at me confused.

          "I did what I had to Betty, to protect Stiles. I'd do it again in a heartbeat it if meant keeping my son safe. He means the world and more to me."

          "So, you thought that if you tied ends with the Serpents it would help your son. You didn't think that you'd be risking his life instead?"

He looked at me, amazed at my words.

          "Betty, I don't care what the serpents have to say about me. All I care about is keeping the only thing I have left out of their reach. No matter what I have to do to keep him safe, I will do it."

I felt bad, I guess I didn't look at it that way.

          "I'm sorry Mr. Stilinski, I guess I let curiosity get the better of me." I apologized.

He gave me a small but warm smile.

         "The water isn't running anymore, why don't you go see if Stiles is done."

I creaked up the narrow steps of the house once again and reached for the doorknob.

          "Stiles, you look good!" I exclaimed, excusing the choice of words.