Part 30

Don't forget to vote there's a lot of readers but not many votes ! :)
Enjoy hehe ;)

I got some DRAMMAAAAA for y'all and from this point on this book turns into more high school drama based, you got through the tough heavy part now we get on with the fun stuff I've been so excited to write !

"Perhaps feelings provide something good in life,,perhaps they serve a purpose. Maybe my purpose is you."

Betty POV

I pointed to the picture on his nightstand, it was the photo he saved before the explosion.

"I'm glad you put this up."

"I want to miss them, I want to cry for them, I want to be able to feel tired to feel hungry. I just feel so numb."

"How can I help you, what can I do?"

"You can't."

He put his hand on my cheek.

"Stiles..."

"It's so hard." He whispered.

I pulled him in for a hug resting my head on his shoulder.

"Betty...I can't do this anymore."

"I understand." I exhaled.

"I-I want to be with you when I can feel it, when I can get upset when we argue, when I can laugh at your beautiful smile..."

"I get it...but just know I'll wait for you Stiles, I'll wait...however long it takes. I'll be here at the end of it all."

I broke out of the hug.

"I love you."

He smiled, the smile showing more pain than happiness. Through his glossy eyes was a hurricane of heartbreak, it was in there, it just wouldn't surface to his heart.

"I guess this is goodbye." He began.

"It's never goodbye for us." A tear quickly slipped from my eye, I wiped it getting up and leaving.

"Betty..." he stopped me midway in the door. "Take care of yourself. Your light gleams through this dark world, never let anyone take that from you."

"Stiles stop it...stop talking to me like it's your last day. Like you aren't going to see me again. You will. You will be happy again, you will feel things I promise you."

"How can I be so sure tomorrow is promised?" He looked at me, his eyes were watering, I didn't say anything. I didn't want to interrupt the first time he was about to cry after the police station.

"You can't...but you hope that it is."

"I-I..." his voice cracked when he broke out into a full sob, resting his head on my shoulder and letting everything out.

After a few minutes he silenced himself, looking up at me with his water filled eyes and laughing a little.

"You did it!" He giggled. "I knew you'd be the one to make me feel something."

"No Stiles...it was your heart...you did this on your own. I don't expect you to feel everything now all of a sudden...a week, I'll see you in a week."

"I have hope now Betty Cooper...you gave that to me." He smiled.

I gave him one last hug and left.

2 weeks later

I wrote the date on my test sheet.

After finishing it with ease I handed in my paper and exited the classroom.