Part 24

Betty POV

I had no idea what to expect at the party, it was Veronica so I was assuming she went all out. She was hosting it at one of her cabins, only a little outside of west Riverdale.

About a week ago I visited my grandfathers grave, telling him I would make good choices like he said, telling him I needed a sign, if Stiles was good for me.

I dressed up formally and went to the place he rested. Then, when I got home Stiles showed up. I couldn't help but take that as a sign.

I think I was ready to forgive him. If he showed up at the party then I would do it tonight.

I changed into a somewhat party outfit and pulled my hair back.

When I got downstairs I kissed my mom goodbye. Finally stepping into my car and driving to the cabin, which was only a 15 minute drive.

When I arrived, loud music was blasting, and by the looks of it, it was a normal high school party.

It looked as if the entire school was here.

I walked in and saw Archie sitting down, glum and hurt.

"You okay Arch?" I asked taking a seat beside him.

"Im going to be... You know I keep telling myself I need to hate her for what she did to me but... I just can't."

The same way I felt about Stiles.

"Get wasted, have fun, make bad choices." I yelled over the loud music. "You deserve to let loose. Maybe even find a gal... if you know what I'm saying." I winked, he began to laugh.

He got up nodding.

        "You deserve to have some fun too, with everything that you've been through." He smiled.

       "Can't drink alcohol with the medicine they have me on but... I'm sure I'll be up for it next time." I giggled.

I began to walk around, my breathing was becoming heavy. This cabin was so much similar to the one I was held in.

Anxiety began to build up within me to the point I couldn't take it anymore.

I quickly got into the first room I saw and closed it.

Taking slow and steady breaths.

Someone abruptly opened the door, it was Blake, aggressively making out with a random brunette, I had no idea who she was.

       "Ahem." I interrupted.

       "Oh... hi Betty!" He stopped when he saw me.

"Who's Betty?" She asked slapping Blake across the face and leaving.

"Trust issues I tell ya." He grabbed his cheek in discomfort. He began to notice my panic. "Everything alright?"

"Just going through an episode but I'll be okay." I smiled.

"You want to slap me, I heard it's pretty therapeutic." He laughed. "You know, people at my old school used to consider me a "fuck boy". I hated that label, I had only ever slept with one girl, yeah sure I talked to many girls at one time but I never cheated on anyone or did anything wrong. People always used to shape me into this person that I wasn't, every party I went to there was always a girl wanting to hook up with me, prove my label was true. I just..." he started to explain out of no where.

"I get it... you aren't a fuck boy, you just like the attention, I mean who doesn't. I think I relate to you, I'm now considered "the girl who got shot" and I hate it because they don't call me "the girl who survived". It's disappointing, all these labels."

"Oh my god... did you see that Cooper girl is back at school, she got hit by a bullet probably survived off of some miracle." He mocked in a basic girl tone, causing me to break out in laughter.

"Everyone knows that Blake is the biggest fuck boy on the planet, if I were you I'd stay away, I heard he's slept with like over 200 girls." I also mocked in a basic girl tone.

He silently chuckled and I was giggling quite loud

"Everything okay with Stiles?" He asked.

"Uh...I'm not entirely sure to be honest with you. Something odd happened earlier today, I'd rather not talk about it."

"What do you want to do then?" He asked getting bored. "You wanna get a drink?"

"I can't they have me on some pain medication." I told him.

"Not to be consumed with alcohol if I'm correct, if you haven't had it in the last four hours you should be good, come on let's go." He said grabbing my arm.

I smiled at Veronica when I saw her, she smiled back winking at me when she saw me with Blake.

He got me a cup and filled his own.

        "What is it?" I yelled over the loud music.

        "I don't know, beer?" He yelled back taking a sip. Then he nodded. "Come on let's dance!" He shouted again.

He dragged me to the place where everyone was dancing.

       "Show me what you got Cooper!" I quickly drank everything that was in my cup and crushed it throwing it randomly behind me causing Blake to laugh.

I began dancing and so did he, he looked adorable dancing, I was so glad we were becoming better friends. After multiple drinks, wasn't even sure how many, I was completely drunk. At this point I had no idea what was going on, Im pretty sure I was making out with Blake, while people danced all around us.

We both began to laugh, we couldn't even stand up right.

It was all hazy then Stiles came in.

         "That's enough, I'm taking her home." He said to Blake.

         "Not yet ... Stiles ... I wanna daaaaaance!"

         "Cooper, the alcohol is getting to ya, go home before you do something you regret." He said loudly.

I didn't want to go home at the time but I did what he said and followed Stiles to his Jeep.

It was all a blur but I remember he drove me home.

Stiles POV

She could barely stand as I dragged her into her house, Ms Cooper sitting on the sofa when I entered.

        "Oh.my.god." She laughed. "She's so going to regret this in the morning."

I took her upstairs by the demands of Ms Cooper and laid her down on her bed, putting her soft blanket over her.

         "Do you want to kiss me Stiles? We can... if you want to."

I laughed

        "Uh... not right now Betty, you aren't yourself."

She sighed funnily and quickly doze off.