Part 18

2 chaps today because I wanted to :)

See I told you guys not to worry! Betty is a smart cookie, she knows what she's doing!

Betty POV

          "Steven." I whispered, my eyes closed and his the same. Resting his forehead against mine. "What are you doing?" I whispered again.

He came down and kissed me again, my body turning stiff just as I was about to angrily push him off.

Then Lydia walked in.

         "Steven someone has been call-Ew!" She exclaimed. "You have a room for a reason." He opened his eyes, looking at me smiling. chuckling a little. I just stayed silent, analyzing what the actual hell just happened.

He grabbed his hoodie from the floor and put it back on. Leaving the room to talk to someone on the phone.

I got up thinking what in the world was wrong with me, how could I let myself become so vulnerable. What if something had happened.

Then an idea came to mind. He trusts me now, and he thinks I trust him.

Stiles POV

That night Scott slept over at my house. I knew I wouldn't be able to find Betty if I didn't sleep and it would only drive me more crazy.

The morning rose quickly and it was time to get started with the searching.

We decided we weren't going to tell anyone about the letter and we would try to figure it out on our own.

"Scott wake up, its already 11:30." I whispered.

He immediately got up and began rubbing his eyes.

*Ding*

I reached over to grab my phone. Sitting up right when I realized it was from an unknown number.

I tapped Scott on the shoulder and he sat up to my level.

I opened the message.

"Is that Betty?" He asked. "Oh my god, it is."

She was just talking to the boy, the boy with the soft brunette hair and blue eyes.

Then he put his hand on her thigh and his arm around her shoulder.

I gripped my phone tighter, Scott breathing heavy.

They started to kiss and rage built uncontrollably in me.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled throwing my phone across the room.

"He's taking advantage of her." Scott began.

I started breathing heavy.

        "I'm going to kill him. I'm literally going to kill him." I said angrily, rage pulsing through my body.

        "Stiles calm down. We don't kill people. I get that your upset but there are better ways to handle this."

I took a long huge deep breath.

        "Let's go to your dad and see if he can find any blonde hair blue eyed guys we can match to the video." He insisted.

I sighed and got up changing my clothes.

Betty POV

         "Who was that, on the phone?" I questioned.

         "My alpha." He replied sitting down on the sofa again.

         "What are you going to do with Stiles, and why do you need me?"

         "You're the bait. There's no doubt that Stiles cares deeply for you, once he finds us I'm going to make him pay. It's better if you don't know, and trust me you'll be gone by then." He explained.

Even though Stiles lied to me and I was furious about it, I still scared for him. I was hoping he wouldn't try to find me and would just stay away until Steven gave up. However, I wanted an explanation from Stiles, why he didn't tell me, why he didn't trust me.

Steven walked over again.

"Now where were we." He began, very close to my face.

"I'm tired, can I please go to sleep?" I asked, hoping he would listen.

I can't believe that I let him get in my head and let him touch me, I was furious with myself.

This was the same guy who kidnaped me for revenge. Who sedated me and locked me in a cell.

I didn't know why Stiles did what he did to Donavan but I knew one thing, I trusted Stiles, I always would.

I couldn't take back my actions, I wish I had slapped Steven the first time he kissed me, but it happened.

Maybe it was for the better. Now he thinks I trust him, or even like him. It might be easier for me to escape.

"My rooms the far one on the left. I'm going out but Lydia will be here if you need anything. If you're thinking about escaping, which I hope not, there's a coded lock at the front door that only I know."

"I'm not thinking about escaping." I stated.

"Good, sweet dreams then."

I got up and approached his room. There was an old wooden bed and a dresser with nothing on it. I realized that we were in a cabin. Where it was, I wasn't sure.

I laid down on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

Stiles POV (continued)

We walked into the station and went into my dads office.

We didn't tell him much about what was going on but he understood and let us look anyway.

"There are 26 results of people with soft brunette hair and blue eyes in the criminal charge section. Take a look boys, see if you can find your match."

I began scrolling unconsciously, until I saw him. His name was Steven Range. 22 years old.

"I found him. Who is this guy?" I asked.

          "Current residency was beacon hills, but he was born here. At the age of 12 he was charged with vandalism on school property." My dad interpreted.

I sighed, rubbing the temples of my forehead.

         "Thanks dad, that should be good enough."

We left the station and were about to get in the car when I saw him.

It was Steven smirking at me from the distance.

I walked over fast and furiously.

I grabbed him by the shirt and smacked him against a car. I heard Scott running up behind me.

           "Where is she?" "WHERE IS SHE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He just stood there, evilly laughing. Then he stopped, showing me his yellow eyes.

          "Once I'm done with her, these eyes will be blue." He chuckled.

I punched him as hard as I could across the face, officers running out of the station, Scott holding me back.

          "Hey! What is going on here?!" The officer yelled.

          "Cabin in the woods Stilinski. Cabin in the woods." He whispered.

Scott grabbed me and forced me back to the car.

        "What the hell Stiles. We could have followed him, found out where Betty was."

         "He already told me where she is. Cabin in the woods. I want answers, I'm going."

I drove my Jeep all the way to the main woods of Riverdale. I set out on foot where the car couldn't go and Scott followed.

Tirelessly searching for a cabin.