Part 17

Guys I'm sorry don't kill me for this chap, I promise it gets better but don't be mad I apologize in advance hahahah!

Betty POV

It was dark and lonely in my cell, I looked around for an hour seeing if there was any possible way I could get out of this.

There wasn't. I was trapped. No escape and no one coming to save me. Who could I trust now?

The vault door opened.

"Rise and shine beautiful, looks like you're about to get some truth today." Spoke Steven.

I got up from the cold bed and looked up at him confused.

         "Come outside, I have something to show you." He said reaching for my hand.

I immediately got up and followed him around. The halls were dark and confined, no rooms or passages, only the one I had left.

He lead me to a small room with a sofa and a kitchen, almost like a small apartment.

He guided me to sit down on one of the Sofas.

         "Betty, I like you, I really do. I don't want to keep you waiting so I'm going to tell you everything you need to know. I also want to apologize for myself, I shouldn't have touched you without permission or spoken to you the way I did. Trust me when I say I wish it didn't have to be you." I didn't want to believe him but I could tell there was some truth behind his voice.

"What's the deal with Stiles?" I asked sternly.

"Stiles is hiding lots of secrets from you Betty. Are you sure you want to know?"

"I need to know Steven." I demanded.

"Before I begin answering your questions I want you to do something about this cell phone."

He grabbed my phone out of his pocket and showed it to me.

Before giving it to me he yelled for Lydia.

         "Lyds... please make Betty some food, she's starving." He shouted.

He looked at me smiling, then winked.

         "A girl named Veronica has been calling you non stop and bombarding you with texts

"A girl named Veronica has been calling you non stop and bombarding you with texts. Look, Betty, I'll lose the cell, I'll give you everything you need to know about Stiles, you can sleep in my room and be safe here but you have to cooperate with me. I hate doing this to you but it needs to happen." He explained.

         "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

         "Call Veronica tell her you're okay, call your mother and tell her that you're having a good time with your cousins."