Part 5

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!! This feels so incredible even if it's not a huge amount, I appreciate all you readers and I hope you continue to enjoy the story!!!

Also new Riverdale episode, what did y'all think?

Finally I just want to say I won't be updating as frequently because of my math exam which is this Wednesday but after that I'll be updating mostly everyday!

After I'm done this story (which is going to be pretty long) I am going to need some suggestions for the next one, so if you have any in mind let me know!

————

That night I got home just buzzing with energy as if I had got electrocuted with excitement.I quickly changed out of my school clothes and into a blue sleeveless blouse and a tan skirt.

I decided to touch up my makeup before leaving, I was rushing because I spent too much time studying for calculus in the school library after hours.

I applied a red signature lipstick unsure why because I never wore it, but today was different. Once I was finally done I ran down the stairs.

          "Mom can you drive me to pops?" I asked my mom while she was typing away at an article.

          "Betty, the keys are on the counter just drive yourself." She stated, quite irritated.

          "Okay, thanks!" I said with no hesitation, my parents never let me use the car.

The weather was charming outside, a jacket was non the less unnecessary. I parked in one of the empty spots in the parking lot and hurried in as I was already 10 minutes late.

When I saw Stiles, who didn't see me at first, I rushed up to the table and sat down. He looked at me with his intense stare and flaming gaze, a look no one ever gave me before.

After staring for about 20 seconds he snapped into attention.

          "You wanted to talk so here we are, I'm giving you a chance to ask me what you want."

          "Uhm... I thought you wanted too... never mind. I should go," I stuttered before getting up from my seat.

           "Betty, uh... Sit down." And just like that I took my seat again. "I'm willing to give you another chance."

I sighed at the sound of those words. They were soothing for sure.

          "Stiles, why did you come back to Riverdale?" I asked burning with curiosity.

           "After Clifford Blossom was convicted for Jason's death, after all the black hood did, my dad still thinks that there's more that Riverdale is hiding. He wants to get to the bottom of it all."

            "Don't you think he's putting himself in danger? Riverdale is a twisted town, your dad needs to be careful."

            "He is, and trust me after Beacon Hills, I'm sure my dad can handle Riverdale." After a pause he began to speak again. "Betty I know we only just made up but... can I trust you?"

            "Of course, why what's wrong?"

             "I...uh...I'll uhm get back to you. I'm not sure if I can tell you yet."

             "Oh, Okay." I replied.

The night went on and we continued to talk about the things we did and all the adventures we took, some memories were dug up and laughter erupted from the small fuzzy booth that we shared.