Part 14

And it gets more intense just letting y'all know! ;)  the story only gets crazier from this chap hahahah 😂

I'm thinking about making a separate book about Veronica and Scott, kind of like a spin-off from this one, what do you guys think?

Betty POV

The weekend flew by and so did the following week. I hadn't talked to Stiles much that week and not going to lie, I was missing him.

He was in 3 out of 4 of my classes yet we still never got the chance to talk.

Veronica still hadn't told Archie what was going on but she was planning on doing it after school.

Friday's were short and I was so thankful it was after the long, torturous week.

I was sitting and working on a worksheet in Calculus by myself when Stiles came and sat down beside me.

        "Do you know the answer to question 12?"

        "Um... Stiles... there is no 12. The questions only go up to 10."

He cleared his throat.

        "Yeah... no, I knew that, of course." He said, quite embarrassed. "Okay fine you caught me, I came over here because we haven't talked the entire week and I've been missing you."

I blushed looking down at my worksheet, my heart fluttering in feelings.

        "Aw. That's cute, I've missed you too. Where have you been anyway."

         "I was... uh... dealing with some things, with Scott." He stuttered, unable to look at me.

         "Wait, he told you what happened with Veronica?" I questioned. "Of course he did."

           "Yeah! Um I've been, yeah okay. I have to go see you later."

That was weird. I wondered what was up with him but I had to get this worksheet done first.

Stiles POV (continued)

I quickly left Betty's table and back to mine and Scott's.

         "You look like you've seen a ghost what happened." Scott began.

         "She curious... about where I've been." I looked down. I hated lying to her but it was the only way.

        "Stiles, maybe it's time you tell her now, before it's too late." He suggested.

        "Scott please. This is the only way I can keep her safe, once we figure out who killed those girls, we can tell her." I said looking around making sure no one was listening.

I had been avoiding Betty all week. Me and Scott were trying to figure out what wolf stepped foot in Riverdale and took innocent lives. No one else had died after that but we were sure it wouldn't be long before more news came out.

        "Okay, if you think it's right." He replied.

       "How's Veronica?" I asked very curiously.

He looked down, the same look he had all week.

        "She hasn't been picking up my calls or answering my texts."

         "Maybe you should ask Betty... she knows what's going on."

He nodded and left the table to ask her.

After hearing their indistinct chatter he approached back to our table.

I looked at him, waiting for him to talk.