Part 15

Trigger Warning!

Betty POV

My eyes lids began to flash as I tried to regain sight, my head pounding.

When I could finally see I took a look at my surroundings. I was laying down on a bed my hands cuffed to the straps at the edge. I turned as far as my neck could go, it looked as if I were in some sort of cage. Bars on the window and a vault metal door.

I started to panic, ripping my wrists out from the straps, but failed. Tears were now rolling away and onto the pillow.

My breathing was heavy, it was like I was hyperventilating.

I heard someone approach the door and I immediately stopped.

The door to the cell opened and in came Steven.

"I figured you'd be awake by now." He spoke slowly, walking over. "Now look Betty, I'm not going to hurt you," he began placing his hand on my upper thigh making me squirm in disgust. "That is if you follow what I say."

"Why are you doing this." I asked breathing heavy.

"Ah-" he interrupted. "No questions. Now listen, I'm going to remove the restraints because I actually kinda like you but if you prove otherwise don't you dare think I won't make you regret it Cooper."

He began un latching the restraints and holding my wrists in his hand.

"God, Betty, what have you done." My wrists were bleeding, I hadn't realized how much I was panicking. "I'll get the doctor." He replied smiling.

He quickly left and latched the door before doing so.

In came the last person I would ever expect.

"Lydia?!" I exclaimed.

"So Steven tells me you did something to your wrists, can I have a look?"

I showed her my wrists eyeing her while she looked at them.

She began to wrap gauze around them slowly.

"Is this about Stiles?" I asked.

"I don't think we'll need stitches, you should be okay."

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

She sighed.

"Stiles broke my heart, and he chose you over me, you should be happy I'm even helping you right now. I could tell Steven that you attacked me and well... who knows what he'd do to you, he's crazy."

"You're really mad that your ex moved on? Lydia I don't care that's not my problem, let me go."

"Oh... I suppose you're right but what's the fun in that?" She replied grinning. "Besides you don't know anything yet, who knows maybe you'll end up agreeing with us. Anyways I have to go, Jughead's waiting!"

I glared angrily as she left, staring into the emptiness of the vault, tears gushing down my cheeks.

Stiles POV