Part 25

Posted a new Betty fanfic! Check it out would mean a lot ❤❤

EW THIS CHAPTER HAS ME CRINGING WTF WAS I ON EW EW EW IM CHANGING THIS ASAP I NEED TO CDJSIAKAK

(Editing so sorry if it shows up in you notifications—alsoooo danggggg I make a lot of mistakes when I'm writing I apologize.)

Betty POV

I awoke to probably the worst feeling I had ever experienced, my head in an incredible amount of pain, the back of my eyes just pulsing in agony.

        "Good morning Elizabeth." My mom barged in loudly, vastly approaching the curtains and yanking them open.

       "Mom!" I winced in pain.

       "It's a beautiful Sunday morning isn't it? Why don't we go for a walk?"

I put my comforter over my head. She came over and sat beside me.

"Betty... what were you thinking, getting completely wasted like that?"

        "Mom I was having fun, the most fun I've had in a very long time. I made bad choices but... I don't regret them."

She inhaled sharply.

         "People like you should never let your guard down, not with everything you've been through. All it would take would be some horny teenage boy to take advantage of you while you were in that state."

        "Ew mom!" I shouted.

        "I'm being realistic Betty, the world is a terrible place. Stiles was literally dragging you home last night, you couldn't even stand on your own."

        "I can take care of myself mom." I said confidently.

       "Can you Betty? It didn't seem like you could last night." Then she got up and left closing the door on her way out.

I took some pain killers from my side table and decided to do some homework to keep my mind off the terrible headache.

It was finally nightfall and I began to prepare myself for school. I quickly took a shower and set my clothes for the following day on my dresser.

I got my gauze and wrap and set it on my bed, throwing on my T-shirt before doing so.

The bullet wound was still the same, it still hurt.

There were two knocks at my door then Stiles entered.

       "Hi Betty..."

       "Uhm, hi Stiles."

He walked over to my bed and sat beside me.

        "I'll wrap it for you." He insisted.

I lifted my shirt the least possible amount I could.

"It's bleeding."

        "It usually does after a shower, it's okay." I reassured.