Part 32

Stiles POV

The door creaked open startling me. I jumped up to see Vanessa.

"I can't sleep." She started.

"That's makes two of us." She came over and sat on the edge of the bed. "What do you do when you miss them?" I asked.

"I stopped missing them a long time ago. Sure I want to remember who they were but...I can't remember, I was only six years old. Do I wish I had parents? Of course. But I can't miss something I didn't know."

I sighed.

"Losing my dad brought back memories of my mom too. Even though I didn't lose her recently it feels like I did." I started running my hands through my hair.

"What are you going to do about Betty? Are you going to forgive her?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk about Betty right now." A tear slipped from my eye.

She quickly approached me and sat very close, putting her arm on my shoulder.

"I'm not crying because of Betty, it's just sometimes...emotions, they hit me unexpectedly." I explained.

She grabbed my face in her hands, slowly appearing closer and closer.

"You don't have to explain anything." She whispered, her face just an inch off.

"Vanessa what are you doing?" I whispered.

She reached for her pocket and pulled something out, when I saw it I was shocked.

"Don't give me that look Stiles...it'll make you feel a lot better considering Betty..."

I just started at her.

"If Betty can do it...you should too. Get some revenge!" She laughed. Then she grabbed my face connecting it to hers before I could say anything else.

Betty POV

"Okay...just call me when you figure out where he is." I said, my eyes closing from being so tired.

Stiles hadn't come home and it was stressing me out majorly.

I can understand why he didn't come home but at this point he was acting immature. He wouldn't even talk to me to know that the rumours weren't even close to being true.

Blake was a good friend of mine. Friend. Nothing ever really happened between us except for us making out, but again we were drunk! I didn't even remember it.

My phone rang.

"Hey Betty."

"Hi Blake."

"Listen...I couldn't stop thinking about all this, I want to apologize. You wouldn't have been in this mess if it weren't for me. They can spread as many rumours as they want about me...but when you get involved that's where I draw the line. You're like my best friend and you wouldn't have been in this situation if I hadn't gained the attention of being a fuck boy."

"This isn't your fault Blake. This all Vanessa. I mean does she really think she can get with Stiles at this point? Sure he might be mad at me right now....I don't think he would ever...do you?" I asked.

"I'm coming Mom!" He yelled. "Listen I have to go but um...talk to you at school tomorrow."

Then we ended the call.

My restless mind ached for some rest as I shut the lights.

The next day at school I approached Blake and Veronica standing at one of the lockers.