Part 34

"I'm gonna go get something to drink, you guys want anything?" Blake asked exiting to the kitchen.

We both shook our heads. Stiles came and sat quickly beside me.

"Um...Scott told me everyone was going to be here tonight so I-uh decided I'd come too."

I smiled.

"I miss you...being around you, your energy. Maybe we can't be in a relationship right now but...I was hoping maybe we could be friends at least?"

"I'm glad you think so." I smirked.

Blake came back in with a coke and sat on the other couch.

"Have you decided what you want to watch?"

"Let's wait for Veronica and Scott." I insisted.

We waited about 15 minutes when they finally arrived.

Veronica had the takeout in her hands and Scott held a collection of movies.

"I'm glad you came Stiles." Scott nodded.

After debating for a few minutes on what to watch, we picked a scary horror movie.

We got plates and each took our share of food, devouring it as the movie played.

Once it was over, first Veronica and Scott left, then Blake went tiredly upstairs and told us to lock the door before leaving.

"It was fun, right?"

"I was horrified...god I hate horror movies." He made a disgusted look with his face.

I grinned.

"I should probably get home." I began.

I got up and approached the table to grab my keys, and also grabbed the spare key Blake had to lock the door.

Stiles also got up and reached for his Jeep
keys in his pocket.

"See you later Betty."

Then he was leaning in for a hug. In the beginning it was awkward, but a few seconds in I didn't want to leave the warmth of his arms.

I could feel him taking deep breaths.

Then he let go.

I smiled then went for my car.

The next day came quickly and I began to get ready for school.

The first two classes passed by as I got lost in the work, prepping for final exams.

At lunch I saw everyone sitting at the tables outside as I made my way over.

"Hey guys." I greeted to Blake, Scott, Veronica and Kevin.

"So Betty...I hate to do this to you but Me and Jane are going to the dance together now. She's my girlfriend now so I-" Blake began to explain right away.

"Wait you're already over Amber?"

"Someone get this guy on a leash." Veronica laughed.

"At least I don't cheat on any of them."

Veronica's eyes widened, he kept his smirk.

"Hey...maybe you can go with Archie?" Scott suggested.

"Has anyone seen Stiles? He asked for something I need to give it to him." Kevin asked.

"Haven't seen him since the bell." I said.

"She can't go with Archie, he's with some new girl now." Veronica began.