9- i dont need luck

Mitchel's POV

"Come on please" I whine down the phone.

"I said no"

"Come on"

I was currently on the phone with Maya trying to convince her to come to the show tonight. It was strange and I don't know why I was so struck on wanting her to come watch us but I guess in the past month we had really become good friends, as strange as our circumstances were.

"You've never even been to one of my shows" I plead.

"Don't even try the sympathy card on me Cave" She laughs.

"I'll make you a deal" I say "You come watch us play and I'll take you for dinner anywhere you want"

There's a slight pause on the other side and I knew in that moment I had already succeeded. It really didn't take much to please this girl and I loved it.

"Anywhere?" She repeats slowly.

"Anywhere" I confirm.

"Fine" She replies lowly.

"Great" I reply smugly.

"Pick me up at 6" She hums "I look forward to my Indian tonight"

I mentally groan at the fact we were going to have Indian food again. The past week it had been all Maya wanted to eat with her claiming it was her cravings and so I couldn't argue with that but I was really getting sick of spicy food. If it meant it got her to the concert then I didn't care, I'd eat all the pakoras in the world.

"I will see you then" I smile hanging up.

I lock my phone and slide in into my jeans and head downstairs to where the boys where with a content smile placed on my face warning them to throw suspicious looks in my direction.

"What's got you so happy?" Christian smirks.

"Just excited for the show" I shrug flopping down on the couch.

"Nothing to do with a certain girl no?" He adds.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I reply.

The boys seemed to have this idea that I had a thing for Maya which was completely ridiculous. I mean, yes; we obviously slept together but that was before and that was when it was both silently agreed it was a one time occasion. It was lust and nothing more. We were friends, just good friends. Relationships were not my thing and I didn't care to end up in one because all they do is end messily and this is one I couldn't even dare to mess up because she was carrying my child and I was not about to do anything stupid to lose the chance to see it.

"So what time is she coming to the show?" Christian smiles smugly.

Sometimes I hated how much Christian was right, more so, I hated having to admit he was right.

"I'm picking her up at 6" I mumble lowly.

All I get in return is a 'told you so' look while he sips his drink.

He might be right about Maya coming to the show but he  definitely wasn't going to be right about me catching feelings, or at least, I hope not.

---

"So this is what I've been missing out on?" Maya says unimpressed as she looks at the scene before her.

We were in the dressing room before the show begins and Clinton and Jesse had decided to chase eachother round the room trying to film the other with stupid snapchat filters on while Christian lay on the couch; upside down and playing the guitar badly humming a strange country tune. Pat was being the only normal one and scrolling through his phone.