27- livestream

Mitchel's POV

"Yeah we got some new music coming out soon for you guys don't worry" I smile.

We were currently doing a livestream just updating our fans on everything in our lives. Our tour had finished and we'd been back in LA for a week now just taking some much needed rest.

Maya had moved in with me as we decided having her live alone without help wasn't working anymore and we also found that we just didn't like to be apart for very long.

"Yeah for sure we got some tracks coming your way" Christian says sending a wink to the phone.

I was having fun just having a chill livestream, we didn't do them very much but whenever we did, they were a good time. Clinton was getting progressively more drunk which I'm sure was providing great entertainment for those watching while Christian messed around with the guitar.

There were floods of comments and my eyes scanned through them although the majority were about Maya and the baby. It had been all anyone had talked about; the fans constantly tweeted about it and I read it all, both the positive and the negative. I had received many congratulations from friends and acquaintances in the industry as well as old friends from back home.

The response was mostly positive which I was grateful for as it was now a big role in my life and I didn't want to have to keep it a secret.

Clinton was balanced on the sofa of our living room and almost falls off as the door opens revealing Maya looking effortlessly beautiful like ever. She seems alarmed once she notices the phone pointed at us all and quickly moves herself out the frame.

"Sorry I didn't realise you guys were videoing" She says quietly.

"Oh no it's fine we're just streaming" I smile "Come join us"

I motion for her to come sit next to me but she's hesitant and I know she's still very wary around any fans but I figure this is a great opportunity for them to get to know her better and maybe the harsh words online would dissipate.

"Come on" I repeat "We can only watch clinton play with his hair for so long"

"Hey!" Clinton whines pouting.

She slowly walks over and joins me on the couch sitting tentatively next to me crossing her legs and looking over at the camera.

"So this is Maya" I say introducing her "Although I'm sure you guys all probably know that by now"

Maya says a shy hello and a wave and I nod at her encouragingly that she'll be okay and once she gets used to it, livestreams can be really fun.

"Mitchel's baby mama" Clinton giggles from the side.

I just shake my head at how much of a lightweight he was as questions start to pour in, fans obviously taking this as an opportunity to ask about Maya.

"You guys have a lot of questions about the baby" I laugh as I read through them all.

"How about a little q&a for the parents to be?" Christian smirks as he moves to the floor to read the phone better.

"I think that sounds great" I smirk looking over at Maya who was like a deer in headlights.

"Relax, just be yourself" I whisper in her ear as I give her hand a squeeze.

"Do you guys know the sex of the baby?" Christian asks taking one from the list.

"We do" I smile towards the camera  "Lets see if you guys can guess what it is"

My mum was over the moon to hear we were having a girl, especially because she had always wanted one of her own but got three boys instead. She had only known for a week but had already purchased many clothes and accessories for my little girl.