17- Oh

Mitchel's POV

I try and get back to making music but I couldn't now. I was too annoyed, too upset. I couldn't believe Maya, this wasn't how it was supposed to go. I told her I liked her, I did what I hadn't done for a girl in years and she just disregarded it as quick as it fell from my mouth making me feel like the biggest idiot ever.

Ridiculous she said. Ridiculous. Glad to see my emotions mean that much to her.

I maybe didn't handle the rejection as well as I should have and I said some harsh words but she was being cruel and so I wanted to be the same back, to hurt her like she just hurt me. Of course it was all lies; I did like her, I hated her being with Xavier and now she was annoyed with me.

We left for tour in two days and I was going to have to leave while we were on bad terms and I really didn't want to. What if me being gone just brought her and X even closer? What if he tried to replace me? Maybe Maya would let him. She would make him the father figure for the baby.

I regretted ever posting the picture now but I was so annoyed, so desperate to make X annoyed too but I only ended up making Maya more frustrated with me. The caption was a low blow too but I didn't care. I open my phone and pull up the app, deleting the picture and all the drama that came with it.

I let out a loud sigh and try to figure out what to do. I needed a distraction, I wasn't sure what but I know I needed something to take my mind off it all. I know what I would do in the past. I would go out and find a girl to play around with for the night and provide some temporary entertainment. I consider it now but I already know I wasn't in the mood, I didn't want to bore myself with any girl that wasn't Maya. I hated how much I wanted her, how badly I craved her presence. It was infuriating.

There's a light knock on the door and Christian walks in and seemingly picks up on my bad mood. He softly sits on the desk chair opposite me.

"Did something happen?" He asks "Maya looked pretty annoyed leaving"

"Of course she did" I scoff.

He just looks at me waiting for me to explain what had put me in such an annoyed mood.

"I told her I liked her" I say quietly staring at the floor.

"You did? That's great" He smiles.

He really didn't understand it was not great at all, it was embarrassing. I had exposed myself emotionally and she didn't care, she didn't even believe me.

"No it's not" I sigh "She didn't care"

He frowns at this, sad that it had not worked out like he had hoped. I almost felt annoyed at him for pushing me to tell her so much, he told me she would reciprocate those feelings. He was wrong.

"What did she say?" He asks.

"Well she didn't believe me" I explain "She thought I was making it up to make X annoyed"

"Well you need to prove to her you're telling the truth" He says as if it's obvious.

"There's no point" I sigh "She's happy with X"

"Mitchel you and I both know X isn't the nicest guy, she deserves better than him, show her you're better" He encourages.

"I don't know" I mumble.

"Cmon Mitchel when have you ever not gave your all to get what you want?" He says.

"This is different, it's more complicated" I reply.

"You guys are having a baby together, you have the upper hand here" He says "Give her the proper family she wants"

"You think she wants a family?" I ask looking at him unsure.