Chapter Two

"By the way, I'm Diane." she said and smiled. She let me in and closed the door. I examine the whole place and it's really one heck of a dream bedroom. There are two beds, two single windows on top of the two beds, a balcony, two cabinets, and a long study table good for two.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!"

I jolted when the door suddenly opened. Flashing three angry faces. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Diane said and crossed her arms, "We saw Harris came down from here and we heard someone yelled!" the short hair, petite girl said, and the two girls at the back of her nod, "Ugh. I-I don't know what you guys are saying! Can't you see? I'm only with this new student here! Can you guys even show some manners?!" did Diane just lied? Why? I glanced at the people on the door and flash a smile, "S-Sorry. We'll talk to you later, Diane. I'm sorry, Miss" the girl with short hair said and walked away with the two.

I didn't even expect things will be like this when I get here. "You might be guessing who those morons are. Well, they're like the Student Council here. Don't worry about them when I'm around." she said and sat down to her bed. I grabbed my things and put down all of them on the other bed. I sigh and rubbed my shoulders. It's hurting again. I glanced at Diane and she's staring at me and it made my move more awkward.

"You look so thin, Mary Jane. Have you eaten? What size is your bra? Your tits seems small from here." I froze and chuckled. "I.. uh.. I don't know..." I replied and look away from her then start to unpack my things, "Don't be shy when I'm around, okay? Just feel free to ask questions or anything. I'll just go shower" she said and I nod then she closed the door, left me alone.

I stood up and went to the balcony. It's astonishing. No matter how far this place is, the environment still gives beauty on it.

I can see students walking on the grounds. I glanced at the left side and saw a building which is painted in color blue. Which I guess is the boy's dormitory.

I sighed and the moment earlier flashed in my mind. It suddenly gave me chills so I decided to come back inside and drink my pain killers. I rolled up my sweater sleeves up to my shoulders and big, violet circles showed. I poked one on my right shoulder and I jolted because of the pain. It's still fresh. This one will be the last and it'll heal. Soon. I went in front of the big mirror and examine my being.

That coal black hair from my Mom, those brown eyes from my Dad and a small mouth from my grandma. I sometimes thought that I don't need pictures of them, when I look into the mirror, I can already see them in me.

"Mary Jane, let's play"

His voice rang in my mind so I quickly shut my eyes closed. That disgusting man left me with terrible memories. But I know I'm safe now. I know it.

I heard that the door knob twitched so I quickly pulled down my sleeves and quickly hid my medicines then pretend that I'm arranging my clothes. "Oh. Still not done, yet?" Diane said and I shooked my head, "Okay then. I'll wait for you at the cafeteria. Lock the door when you leave and bring your keys with you, okay?" I smiled and nod then she walk away.

Things will be better.