Chapter Forty-Eight

I can't move, with just a simple move of my arm, my body gets hurt and all I've been doing for two days now is to sit on the cold ground, cry, think about Sebastian and be shocked to everything this asshole say.

He said that Marquez killed Mom but she died on a car accident and it was because she's depressed, she committed suicide, something like that, but someone killed her? No. She hit herself on a damn tree. I don't even believe him because he's high every now and then, even myself smell like weed.

I jolted as I'm starting to hear gunshots from outside. They must be playing with their fucking gun again! Damn it.

"Boss! Police are here!"

My eyes widened.

I heard hope. I glanced at him and he's staring at me, smirking. Wait, what? That smirk.

"Come on now, it's showtime." he said and pulled me up by my hair which made me closed my eyes and try to endure the pain. He pulled me until we got on the entrance of the warehouse. I opened my eyes and saw flashing of red and blue lights all over the place. I can't see their faces but they are many.

It's hope!

"Please surrender now, you are surrounded! There is no where to go!" said the man on the megaphone

"Why would I?! Give us what we want then we'll give back this bitch to you!"

"You are under arrest, you are surrounded!"

"Damn it. They are all stupid." he cussed and looked at me, "You know.." he started and pulled out a gun on his pocket. My body is trembling again because of fear. Is he going to kill me?.

Sebastian...

"You know, you really look like your Mom." he said and drag me inside again then closed the entrance of the warehouse.

"...I-If you want to kill me, j-just kill me already..." I stutter and he threw me again on the floor

"I'm the one who killed your Grandma and your Dad. I'm the one who robbed your store. Because, you know that I really really love your Mom. You must be tired listening to this story but, it's true and I will forever cherish it. She changed me, but I am no good for her, all I gave her is pain..." I saw tears began to shed on his wrinkled face. He seems so soft as if he never hurt anyone.

He's crying.

"That Stevenson Marquez killed her, he... must pay for what he did." he said, gritting his teeth

I'm starting to believe him.

What if Sebastian's Dad did kill my Mom...?

"D-Do you even know how much I hate them? Specially my brother? Damn it. A lot! Yeah, right, Mary Jane Lawrence. Stevenson Marquez killed your Mom, my wife because he thought that she's stealing money from me! Damn that fucking retard!" he yelled and his voice echoed around the place.

His brother is Stevenson? Which means...

"Y-You're Sebastian's uncle?"

Sebastian's POV.

I sighed after holding my breath for some time but I'm still not relieved.

As a very stubborn guy, I went secretly back at the town, left Drake back at the Villa alone, sleeping. I'm inside the car I stole. I need to. I'm contacting Stephen to know where they are.

"Stephen, where are you?"

"Why you– You should be resting by now! Something bad might happen to you!"

"It's fine, for pete's sake. Just tell me where you guys are so–"

"Sebastian, you can't be with us now, it's too dangerous. Just stay there!"

"I'm going to find you."

I ended the call and start the engine. To be honest, I don't know where they are but I will find them. Where blue and red lights are.

-

I stopped the car a bit far away from the crowd in front. They are in the warehouse. Just like in my dream.

I sat there, getting impatient as I can't see any progress. Jane's been hostage, it's obviously what's happening now. I want to go there but it does seem dangerous.

But I still went outside...

I look everywhere to see Stephen or anyone whom I know.

Officer Stones!

I walked towards him fast, luckily he's just at the back part of this crowd police cars and officers. As I approached him, his eyes widened because of surprise

"Why the hell are you here?!–"

"What's happening–"

*gunshot*

My surrounding became unsteady. They are all rushing towards that place.

The pain was like someone stabbed my heart.

I can't move

Where is she?

My lonely heart pounds so hard that I feel like it's about to explode because of extreme pain.

I rush towards the warehouse, tears streaming on my face. I was about to go inside when officers try to stop me but I'm raging like a mad, wild bull wanted to hit someone.

Stretchers are rushed inside so I took that chance to get in. But it was like I quick look when someone suddenly pulled me outside. It's Stephen.

"You fucking bastard!" he yelled and he suddenly punched me, and some saw what he did. I didn't mind it. He quickly rushed inside the warehouse and I followed him.

A stretcher came out it was covered in white cloth which means... it's dead.