Chapter Six

I hid behind a wall while holding my trey. I glanced on my right side and saw no one. I let out a sigh and start to walk on my left side and unfortunately the devil was just standing there with his thick brows on the middle. His eyes looks angry as if a wolf staring at it's prey. And I'm his prey. "W-Why do you always h-have to do that? It's creeping me out." I said and try not to tremble with fear.
"Trying to be brave, huh? I guess you already know that your slutty friends are gone." he said and shove his hands on his pocket, "...Y-Yeah... So, w-why did you d-do that?"

Sebastian's POV.

"...Y-Yeah... So, w-why did you d-do that?"

I jolted and looked at her. Is she serious about what she's saying? And why did I followed her in the first place? Stupid moron.

"I don't care. I want you to stay away from me. I want you to forget everything you've heard and use it against me, but anyway, you don't have any power to ruin me" I said and realize what a waste of time talking to this stranger. I walked away.

I am known for being infamous, but everything I do is all natural in my eyes. I am known because of my family, who owns this school, known for being a rebel in my family. Forcing me to do good, and act as if everything is fine, but hell no. What my bestfriend and my girlfriend did is beyond pain. A gunshot right through my heart. What they did yesterday was not their first, second, third, fourth nor fifth. It was worst than being left outside a mansion when I was an infant. They deserve punishment and I know dropping out in this school is not enough for them to realize how to stupid to cheat a being like me.

My phone rang and my body began to fill with excitement and thrill. I accepted the call.

"Your bitch is dead now. Andrew shoot her."

"*smirk* Good. I'll go there tomorrow."

Mary Jane's POV.

I don't understand how he acts. As if he wants to tell me something but he can't say it. Or am I just only paranoid? The way he look at me earlier frightened me but not that strong like before. It was different. And it made me more curious about him.

~Next Day

The principal declared a general assembly on the grounds and we're all here. I'm standing in a crowd, as if I'm one with them, blending with different people, with strangers. I start to squeeze myself towards the front to have much better view since I'm a bit small to be at the back.

Everyone went quiet when the Principal got on the stage. It was cloudy, a very good weather. She's wearing a red velvet bodycon. She's I guess, mid-40's and she's stunningly beautiful.

"Good morning, Redwoods Academy! We have a good news and a bad news today..." The crowd awed and continued listening. "The bad news is, there will be rotational blackout every night around our area since we're in a place where distraction is far. But the good news is, exams are next week!" the enthusiastic vibe of hers didn't affect on the students, including me as a transferee around here. I can already hear complains and I can't blame them and what's worst is that there's a rotational blackout so it will be total darkness. "I want to call Mr. Sebastian Marquez to come at the office. We have some visitors today. Okay, that's all please proceed to you classrooms. Have a good day..."