Chapter Thirty-Three

"I don't like him to be your boyfriend. Stop hanging out with him. He's not good in your life."

I understand Stephen, but he seems know everything about him.. I was just shocked from what I've said. I didn't expect those words could slip from my naughty mouth. Very unexpected. Maybe it's because emotions are raging again and I can't control anymore. What should I do?

"I don't want to talk about that guy it makes me remember of that retarded asshole."

I sighed and heard Stephen turned on the engine. I stare at the window and let time pass by.

-

I woke up because of extreme heat. The air conditioned of the car was turned off as well as the windows are shut. I observe the blurry surroundings then I realize that I'm alone at the middle of the forest inside Stephen's car. It's dark and all I can see are the headlights pointing at those trees in front of me.

Why am I here?

I'm starting to hear gun shots inside the dark forest. I can feel how my heart pound so damn hard and how my body trembles as the gun shots continue, until it stopped. I narrowed my eyes at the forest, only to see someone running at my direction. As the person's getting closer, I soon realize that it was Sebastian! His body was full of bruises and disgusting cuts!

I quickly got out of the car and approached him. I kneel down as he suddenly lie down at the ground. He was catching his breath whilst I'm trying to focus on what I can do for him to be alive or to be stable. But then, soon my tears began to pour down my cheeks. I feel broken as he looked at me in the eyes, like we both touched each other's soul. It was magneficent, yet painful to see him like this.

"W-What happened?!" I said and my voice are cracking then I started sobbing hideously

"J-Jane, I... I-I'm... S-Sorry... I'm sorry f-for everything t-that I've done–"

"It's okay, it's okay, S-Sebastian. J-Just stay put, you're going to be fine. I will call–"

"I-I love you, Jane."

His eyes are slowly closing.

"NO!"

"Mary Jane!"

I quickly got up and that made me dizzy. I looked beside me and saw Stephen. I can see how worried he is as he stare at me. "You're crying at your sleep! Dang it! I thought you're dying or some shit!" he said and cupped my cheeks. I wiped away my tears and remember what I just dreamed of.

"Are you okay?"

I looked at him and try to encourage him with a smile

"Y-Yep. M-Maybe I'm just missing Mom and Dad." I chuckled but he seem not satisfy from my answer, or from my lie. "Does something bothers you? Mary Jane, I want you to be open to me." he said and I looked at him. "I'm fine, Stpehen. I promise." I said and smiled at him again.

"Okay, fine. We'll go eat dinner. We've been traveling for hours."

"Where are we, anyway?"

I glanced outside the car and all I can see are buildings and many people scattered around.

"I decided to take you at the city near our town to have a little vacation. I can't leave you at our house ya know. This time, my rules."