Chapter Four

"Why are you late? Do you really want beating you up?!" he yelled. I froze on my place and looked down on my shoes. "Look at me!" he said and my body began to tremble with fear, not wanting to look at his evil eyes. "I said, LOOK AT ME!" He grab me from my jaw and forced my head to look up at him. My eyes are filled with tears, fears, and hatred to this man. "You know what a stubborn bitch gets, right? RIGHT?!" he grab me on my arms and dragged me all the way to their bedroom where my mom is sleeping. He woke her up and she's shocked when she saw me.

"P-Please... Stop... I... I beg you" I sob but he didn't listen, he never listen to me ever since. I cried and cried until I saw that he brought out his leather belt and that made me cry more.

"ON YOUR KNEES!"

"Mary Jane! Mary Jane!" I opened my eyes that is filled with tears and I can feel my forehead's sweating. Another horrible nightmare. I glanced at Diane and she seem worried, "Gosh. Are you okay? You're creeping me out." she said and I just sigh. "I'm fine. I'm sorry" I said and she pat my shoulders which made me jolt on my place and made her creeped out a little, "Are you sure you're okay? We can call your parents if you want to-"

"No. I'm fine. You don't have to call them" I said and stood up. "Okay then. I'll go now. Today's your first day. Make your day happy, okay? See you later, Bye" she said and I sat down my bed.

My chest is still pounding hard and I can't think straight. All I can think of is the nightmare last night at the garden. What if Harris is really gone? Does Diane knew about this? It'll be heart breaking for her, too. I sigh and walk towards the mirror. I'm still sweating and I have two huge eyebags. I still look horrible with a very horrible life.

---

I went in my first class which is on the third floor on the administration building. I sat there, making myself invisible and planning to be one through the years. I placed my head on my arms and closed my eyes. Trying to calm myself.

"Good morning, class"

As I heard my teacher's voice I jolted and quickly stood up. To my surprise when I look in front, no one's there and the whole crowd laughed at me. Shit. I look stupid. Tears began to fill in my eyes. I walked out of the room and start to walk fast. Damn it. I look stupid. They made me a fool! Why does everyone do this to me?!

My sight is blurry and I don't know where I'm going or where am I at. Until I suddenly bumped onto someone that made me fell on the cold hard ground. My body hurts as the impact is so strong. Worse is I didn't take any pain killers today! I cry more because of the pain and the embarrassment I did earlier. "Don't you have eyes?" the voice said and I wiped my tears without looking at the guy, "I-I'm sorry" I said and stood up. I'm not expecting him lending a hand for me and I don't care about it. I was about to walk away when he yell something, "Hey, you! Skinny bitch!"