Chapter Three

7:30 PM

It's already dinner time and students are starting to eat their supper some are also done. I held my trey tight and glance from right to left, trying to spot Diane somewhere.

"Mary Jane!"

I glanced at the center and saw Diane. I smiled and start to walk towards her table. I stopped when I saw who she is with, "Remember Harris, earlier? He's going to share with us" she said and smiled at me. I glanced at the Harris guy and look at him. He has a brown hair and emerald eyes. He doesn't show any expression just a serious one. I don't know if he's angry or anything.

"Sit beside me, Mary Jane" Diane said and I sat down beside her. "You know, Mary Jane is too long to pronounce. How about we call you Jane instead of your whole name? Right?" Diane said and look at me, "Y-Yeah. Sure. It's fine." I said and starting to eat my food.

Diane always whisper something to Harris, but he seem not to care. All he did was nod and nod. I always take a glance at him and end up staring back at me. I'm starting to feel awkward all the sudden.

"Where's Sebastian? I thought he's going to join us?" Diane said and look at Harris, "I don't know." he said and stood up, "I'll go check in our room" Harris said and Diane just nod.

I quickly looked away and finish eating my meal. "D-Diane, I'm heading in the bathroom maybe I won't come back here..." I said and stood up, "Hmm? Yeah, sure. Just go on." she smiled and I nod and start to walk away.

I was walking on a garden when I heard someone.

"I want you to get out of this place, Harris. I don't want to see your face anymore!"

I jolted when I saw him punched Harris. Fuck. I quickly hide behind a tree. What am I supposed to do?!

"FUCK YOU! I THOUGHT WE'RE BROTHERS?!"

Then another hard punch. My body began to tremble and chills on my bones, as if I'm the who's punching. And who is that guy? He seem so superior over Harris. He also seem dangerous.

"S-Sebastian.. I.. I'm sorry... I'll get out of here t-tomorrow..."

"TOMORROW?! NO! I WANT NOW! YOU ASSHOLE MOTHER FUCKER! YOU BETRAYED ME! AND DIANE! YOU AND DIANE BETRAYED ME! UGH"

He was about to punch Harris again when he suddenly moved his fist behind Harris and the tree was hit instead of Harris.

I fell down on my knees and I can feel how strong my body trembles. I can't control it. Fear is starting to control me. And out of no where, tears began to roll down my cheeks and I began to let out sobs and sniffling. I'm so scared. He's like my step dad. A memory that can't fade nor erase. It lives here forever. I'm scared. I want to run away and never come back, ever again.

"Who's there?!"

My body jolted and my crying stopped. I-Is he g-going to kill me? P-Please... No...

I'm starting to hear footsteps and I'm starting to panic. What is my life ends here??

Someone strong grabbed me on arms that made my tears shed more because of the heat sensation and the pain I am feeling. Fuck. He's killing me! My bruises! Ugh. Pain killers aren't enough!

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?!" I closed my eyes and I can sense how angry he is when his teeth are gritted to each other. My heart is beating so damn fast. "Sebastian! Don't hurt her!" My eyes are still closed but I recognize Harris' voice. "And who the fuck is this?! Is she one of your bitches? *smirk* What a goddamn thin whore. You must be used then throw somewhere else." he said and I can't stop trembling. He's starting to lift me up just by holding my arms. I. Don't. want. to. die.

"She know n-nothing, Sebastian. Don't ruin innocent lives." Harris said and Sebastian seem to loosen his grip to me arm but the pain is still there, stinging inside me. "What a waste of time anyway. Let's talk somewhere and I'll talk to this lady next" He finally loose me and I fell down on the ground, as if I'm lifeless. My face is still filled with fear. Is this how I'll live my life?