Chapter Thirty-Four

We checked in at a hotel that is really high class with regards the furniture and the location Stephen chose. I don't know where the hell he got all those cash.

"I brought you here to have some time for yourself and somehow take you away from those people for the meantime. I will be gone tomorrow because of tons of meetings. But don't worry I'll provide everything you need."

I was happy from the thought that Stephen really cares no matter how hard his life is. He's still striving. "Thank you for everything." I said and sat on my bed whilst looking at him. He seems tired, well, yeah because he's been driving for like, hours. "It's the least thing I can do for you, Jane. I always got your back. Now, go to sleep. I know you're tired." he said and I smiled.

-

I woke up with a letter beside my bed. It says:

I don't know what time I'm coming back, but I bought you a new bag earlier. Inside it has a brand new phone and some cash. If ever you're going to have money shortage, just call me on your phone and I'll take care of it. Enjoy your day, Jane. I'll make it up to you soon. I promise. Take care and be safe around this city. I'll be watching you.

-Stephen x

I felt a bit uncomfortable from his last sentence but I somehow shake it off as I opened the bag he mentioned at the letter. There is this box of an Iphone and there's a pouch beside it. I opened the pouch and green papers are everywhere! I was shocked from the amount of dollars I saw! It was too much for me! I opened the box of Iphone and immediately dialled Stephen's number.

"Hello, Jane! Glad you saw my-"

"S-Stephen, it's too much! What am I gonna do with all this money?!"

"You can go shopping. You can also call some of your friends, except the guy that you like. I don't want you to hang out with him, Jane."

"Y-Yeah, I know. But the thing is, I don't know their numbers and I don't know if they can make it here in this City."

"Then go out alone, Jane. Spend more time to yourself. Okay? I gotta go, now. Bye. I love you."

Then he quickly ended the call. I still don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with all these cash.

After overthinking about me being alone in the city, I decided to take a bath.

-

Earlier, I decided not to go outside because I might get lost, but since I have a phone now, I can go to maps. So I still decided to go outside and see things. To unwind for a bit. Let this feet take me somewhere.

I think I ended up in a market with lots of stalls and people as well. I stopped by in a Cafe and eat something as I continue to tour around later. I sat beside the large window pane of this shop after I stated my order. I glanced at the phone Stephen gave to me. It's too much to take, but I can't bring it back too him now. I unlocked the phone and tap the camera button. I saw girls earlier doing this and what I heard is 'selfie' and I think it's taking a picture of yourself.

..to a place like this it's f*cking embarrassing

I tap the home button and put it down again then stare outside.

"Mom, I'll buy another ticket when I want to go home! I just want to stay here for another few months until I graduate..."

"Yeah, I know. I know. But Aunt will take care of it."

I glanced behind me as I heard a familiar voice.

"Yeah. Call you back. I love you."

She turned around and she seem surprised as she saw me.

"JANE!!!"

I smiled as Destiny rushes towards me and crash me with a hug. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I will unexpectedly meet you here!" she said then back away from the hug, she then take a sit on the chair infront of me, "Y-Yeah. Me too. Where's your brother?" I asked then the waiter served my food. I said thank you to him and glanced back to Destiny, "He's on his way here, too with some of our friends!" she said and giggle a bit excited from what she said. I smiled and just stare at her flawless face, "By the way, are you alone?" she said and I shooked my head, "...I'm with my cousin. He's not with me today because he's attending a meeting."

"Oh. I want to ask if you want to come with us! We're going to our Villa later, we just stopped by here."

"I-I don't know... B-Bacause you see..–"

"Does Sebastian will be there?" my heart skipped a beat as I heard his voice.