Chapter Nine

I walk inside the office while fiddling my fingers out of nervousness. Sebastian is also there with a very very mad look at everyone. I glanced at his arms and he was handcuffed on the chair. My eyes widened and look back at Mrs. Principal. She look at me, threatening me to spill everything out, in a calm manner. "Okay, thank you, Beatrice for escorting Miss Lawrence, you may now go." She said and the lady who told me nod then went out of the office. I heard a groan from Sebastian that caught my attention, "You know I can break this, right?" he said, trying to get free from it like a beast in a cage. Horrifying. "Yes, but you can't escape here, Sebastian." She said and glanced at me.

My knees began to shake, and my body is weakening again. I can't control it, as if she's sucking my soul just by her gaze! "Tell me, Miss Mary Jane Lawrence, why did Sebastian took you out and trespass in a forbidden place?" she asked, calming her tone but I know she want to scold us, or Sebastian.

No voice came out of me.

I'm scared what that handcuffed monster would do to me. He might kill me after all of this, and end up inside the warehouse where Diane was killed. I'm scared. I glanced at Sebastian and he's looking at me, his eyes begging not to tell, mixed with anger and hatred and everything. It was dark. "WE'RE JUST–!"

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!"

I jolted as I heard both of them shout from no where. It made me more scared.

"Come on, Miss Lawrence. Tell me. Did he hurt you? Bully you?"

"N-No." and suddenly, I'm starting to make lies. I glanced at Sebastian and he seems surprised, Mrs. Principal too, "P-Pardon?" She asked, "H-He... H-He didn't.. even lay one f-finger on me.. He... He j-just.. tour me around and... and d-didn't notice that..." I glanced at Sebastian and he's now looking at me, those electric blue orbs than stings when you look at, suddenly became soft, "...we a-already crossed the borders.." I said and glanced back at Mrs. Principal.

She suspiciously looked at me, "Are you telling the truth, Miss Lawrence?" she asked and my heart beats faster, and more wild, "Y-Yes, Ma'am. I'm telling the truth." I said

"Hmm.. Well, then, I'll still give you both detention hours tomorrow. You can now go, Miss Lawrence, thank you for your time" she said with a smile and I just nod. I glanced at Sebastian and he's looking down at the ground. I sigh out of relief and went out of the office.