Chapter Fourteen

"I was lost and I don't know where Destiny is..."

"I woke up inside the Girl's Dorm so I'm guessing Des is at my place."

"Yeah. Just visit us, okay? Bye"

I sigh and slowly glanced at the guy. He has broad shoulders and he's way taller than me. He suddenly looked back and I look away and continue leading the way to Boy's Dorm. "So, how long you've been here, Jane?" he asked and walked beside me, "It's been.. uh.. two weeks or so." I stutter and finally, we've made it.

"Destiny!"

I stopped as I saw Drake, the guy whom I'm with, ran towards a beautiful brunette lady and gave her a tight hug. I sigh and remember someone. Stephen. "Jane!" I jolted and glanced at the two who are now starting to walk towards me. "This is Destiny, my twin sister. Destiny, this is Jane." Drake said and we exchange smiles. "I look like an idiot earlier waiting outside the guy's dorm!" she said and Drake chuckled, "Yeah. Worst is I slept inside Jane's room, that I guess is also your room." he said and they both smile. Well, they look like a couple for me than twins, though they really look like each other. "I'll see you later then, Destiny. You're in good hands." Drake said and peck her forehead, "Yeah. Thanks." she said and grab her things. I also grabbed some and help her all through the way.

-

I put down her things under her bed and sat down on the chair. She look exhausted as she lay down on her bed that uses to be Diane's. Now I have a new roommate and it feels like I'm starting to get old.

I heard three soft knocks on the door and that made Destiny jolted, but still laying flatly. She must've been really tired. I walk towards the wooden door and twist the doorknob. It's Beatrice.

"Is she here?" She asked and try to peek inside

"Uhm... Who?"

"Destiny Marquez. One of Sebastian's siblings."

"...W-What? What do you mean on 'one of' his siblings?"

"Gosh darn it, Jane. Sebastian is only an adopted child. But his family spoiled him too much that made him the most tortured child of Marquez'" She said then went in.

I froze there and let everything sink in.

"Attention all students. Please gather inside the gym, immediately. The student council representatives will guide you. I repeat..."

I glanced at Beatrice and she seem shocked. "What was that?" I asked and she stood up, "I don't know. Come on, let's go downstairs." she said and glanced at Destiny, "Wake her up and tell her that it is very important." she added and walked away. Gee. What is it this time?

-

We got in the gym and it's already a mass of people, surrounded with the student council. It looks serious this time.

"Do you know what's happening, Jane?" Drake asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"The whole campus is alarmed. Some guards found a dead body in the forest. It's not a student, it's a villager from the town kilometers away from us.." everyone was shocked, including me. Experiencing killings in one place. "...We just want you all to be safe. We also like to add more security to secure one's safety inside the campus or even outside, if ever. Curfew will make earlier than before-" Mrs. Benedict was cut off when everyone starts to boo or groaned, "Quiet down please. We will test this new things for our safety. Do what we must do to have a safety, and friendly environment. Classes will continue on Tuesday due to this accident. Thank you and you may now return to your rooms. Stay safe, students."