Chapter Eleven

10:30 PM

The rain is pouring down so hard that I can't even see the things that surrounds us. Where are we now? Our bodies are wet, and the strong drops of the rain gives me pain all over my body. Sebastian keeps on dragging me, I know his hands are bleeding but he keeps on dragging me into the woods where everyone is prohibited to go. If anyone finds out we're here, it'll be another suspension.

I wrinkled my eyes as I'm starting to see lights. So, we're like so far away from the school?!

"S-SEBASTIAN I THINK WE SHOULD GO BACK!" I yell, but he didn't look back, nor responded. He just keep on walking until we reached a huge house. In the middle of the forest? The walls are high, and so is the steel gate. We got inside quickly and it was dark. "Damn it. I remember the black out" he said and shove his arms on his pocket and try to dig something. He took out his left arm and I saw a key. He opened the large door. He drag me all the way to the sofa. We're still handcuffed and my arms are tired. "Sebastian?" The lights suddenly turned on and I jolted. Again. "What the hell are you doing here!? Mom will be so mad if she finds ou- why are you on handcuffs?"

"Your Mom suspended us for trespassing the forest. What an idiot. Anyways, I want you to break this fucking shit so I can be free again from this." he said and I was hoping that he'll mention that I'm here too, but nevermind "Who is she?" the guy asked and point at me. Sebastian glanced at me and again, I can see how mad he is. "She's nobody. Just do what I said and enough chit-chat" the guy shrugged his shoulders and walk away.

I examine the whole room. It is wide but more furnitures would be great. The walls are painted in white. I guess, it's not done yet but, that guy earlier... His Mom is Mrs. Benedict?

"Damn it."

I glanced at him and saw pain in his face. I look at his arms and it looks terrible. "Well, I have these keys-"

"Just hurry up!"

"Gee. Why do you have to make things worst, Sebastian?" the guy said and start to unlock the handcuffs. "I'm not making it worst" Sebastian rolled his eyes and finally, we heard a tick sound and I'm free. "Shit." Sebastian cussed holding his right arm. I stood up and looked at the guy, "Uh.. Do you have a first aid kit or something??" I said, starting to panic, "Yeah. I'll go get it" he said immediately and went up the staircase. "What are you trying to do?" Sebastian said and looked at me, "I'm going to clean your wounds" I said and sat beside him. I heard footsteps and the guy went back, carrying a box that is a first aid kit. He hand it over me and I immediately took out the alcohol, bandages and cotton. I gently pour the alcohol on Sebastian's wound and that made him groaned

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

I jolted when he suddenly pushed me and made me fell down the ground but then the guy stopped him. I'm starting to get scared. I know I shouldn't help him because of all he did, but I want to.

"Can you just stop?! Can't you see? She's helping you! You idiot!" the guy yelled back and I got back up, "I.. I didn't mean to.." I said and try to get closer to him, "Let me take care of it, Miss. You can stay here for the night. The rain is too strong to go on at this time. You can go upstairs and sleep there. I can handle this" he said and I nod out of fear. I want to help but since Sebastian got angry, I don't know if he wants to see me anymore.