Chapter Twenty-Two

Mary Jane's POV.

:Now Playing: Death of a Bachelor by: Panic! at the Disco

Sebastian volumed up the car radio a bit and continue concentrating on the road. It's getting dark.

7:05 PM

How long did we stayed in that place? It's like f*cking forever. "Damn." he suddenly cussed out of no where and reached a stick of cigarette out of the compartment with a black lighter. He lit up the cigarette and blew smoke in front of me. I coughed as I inhale the smoke coming from his mouth, it smells good but it's not healthy! Gee.. "Please, stop." I said and stare at the window, "Oh, you don't smoke?"

"Obviously." I said

I suddenly feel tension on our atmosphere. "Come on, try it. You'll like it." he said and he stretched his arm with the cigarette and I just pushed it away with disgust. I'm not in the mood to understand this guy. I feel really really weird as if  an asteroid is hitting my chest because it's so darn heavy and it's hurting like hell!

I glanced a little at him and he's holding his temper again. Gosh. If he's angry then hurt me. Damn it. I sigh and glanced back at the window.

Sebastian turned right and houses are starting to view from distance. We stopped in front of a huge house with huge walls and a gate. I got out of the car and observe my surroundings. It's an elegant home. "Sebastian!" a lady-voice yelled and I glanced who it is and it's the girl I met in the woods, Adriana. "Oh, hi!" she said when she saw me and I just gave her a shy smile. "Come in, food's ready." she added and escort us inside.

A huge chandelier welcomed me. "Sebastian didn't tell me he'll bring a guest. Did both of you get along?" she said and I just kept quiet. I don't want to lie about me starting to 'get along' with that guy. He's starting to give me heartaches!

She pulled the chair for me and it really made me more shy. A lady pulled a chair for me instead of that f*cking asshole.

It's like having dinner with a royal family. I glanced at the three person around me, including Sebastian- who is still smoking. Gee.. That guy. "Well, who's this beautiful young lady here?" my eyes widened and glanced at my back. A tall guy with a brown messy hair and brown hazelnut eyes caught all of my attention. "Wow. I didn't know you're still alive." Sebastian said and the guy smiled at him, "Yeah. I'm fine, thank you." he said in a sarcastic way and sat beside Adriana which is Adriana between me and that guy. "I didn't invite you guys to fight in front of me! Have manners you assholes!"

"Sorry I'm late– Mary Jane?"