Chapter Thirty-Eight

I quickly woke up and glanced beside me, Sebastian's not there. I'm starting to hear yells and loud groans downstairs. My heart is pounding so hard as I decided to go check what's happening.

My eyes widened as I saw Sebastian throwing up.

it's like watching my world get suffer.

"W-What happened?!" I asked and rushed towards him. Peter and Drake are calling for help on the phone while Beatrice and Destiny is trying to help him. His nose suddenly drips blood then fainted on my arms.

We're starting to hear sirens. I never know the feeling of relief. I don't want this to happen. Everything is moving so fast. As if they are rushing towards something.

-

I am anxious on what may happen to him. What is going on with him. I'm scared. I don't want something bad happen to him. Not now. Please. Not now.

"Jane."

I jolted and glanced at Peter with no emotions,"What just h-happened?" I cracked and tears began to fill my tired eyes, "He didn't take any of his medicines earlier on a certain time." Peter explained. But my mind is still vague, nothing to process, can't take anything from them. It's just so sudden. Earlier, you're just having fun and the next thing you knew is you're in deep pain. As if everything has it's own condition.

"I-It's not his first time J-Jane. Sebastian is a strong guy. He won't let anything beat him."

I glanced at the isle and saw Eva wearing nurse uniform. I froze and stare at her while my tears are slowly pouring down at my cheeks.

"It doesn't matter if it's not his first time, if it's his second time, third time! IT MUST BE STOPPED!" I yelled and stood up. Peter jolted and hold my arm. I can't hold myself together. It's like they are really letting Sebastian die just like that! I hate it. I hate their bullshit.

"You don't know what side you are fighting for. At the end, he's still going to die-"

Beatrice suddenly slapped her and we certainly heard how strong the impact is. I somehow calmed down and that is when Peter let go of my hand and let me sit down. Eva is about to cry while holding her left cheek because of pain, "Don't you say that, bitch. YOU also don't know what side you are fighting for! I thought you are Sebastian's best friend. Well, I guess Satan used to be Jesus' friend." Beatrice said and that made Eva froze while looking at the five of us. Her eyebrows met in the middle and start to walk away. I sigh and aggresively crossed my arms.

THREE HOURS LATER

A doctor is approaching us and we five stood up as he sighed. I don't know if it is because of relief or disappointment. I hope nothing bad happened.

"He's on a stable condition, now. He just need to rest. The bad news is that, his body is suffering from Leukemia... He needs to be treated now or else..."

Leukemia? Sebastian has a leukemia?

"T-Thank you, Doctor. Inform us more about it so we will take action on it. ASAP." Drake said and the Doctor nod as he walk away

My knees are getting limb so I sat down. Try to take it all in. Why does it have to be him?

"That f*cking asshole can't really take care himself alone." Peter said and punched the wall

I sighed and held my chest 'cause it's starting to get tighten, causing me to breath shortly.

I don't want to lose him.