Chapter Twelve

"Wake up!" I opened my eyes as I felt my body is being moved. I just remember that we're in the middle of the forest. Damn it. What time is it?

I sat up and saw three persons inside the room, including Sebastian. What caught me the attention the most is the lady with a very fierce aura. "Come on, let's go before someone in the campus finds out that we're trespassing again" he said gently and went out of the room. I look at my clothes and it's not the same as last night anymore. It's a huge shirt with some printing. "Don't worry. I changed your clothes while you're asleep. It's wet and you might catch a cold. I'm Adriana" she said and I nod, I then glanced at the guy who helped us last night, "I'm Jeric. I forgot to tell you, and you are Jane. Well.. uh.. About last night, I'm sorry about it. He's sometimes impulsive and never ever think straight. I'm sorry" he said and it made me smile, slightly.

"Let's go!"

Sebastian yelled and I hurried going of the room and followed him into the woods, not even saying goodbye to the people back there.

The surroundings are still dark, but I can completely see the woods around us. I glanced at Sebastian's arm and it was now cover with bandages. "I-Is your arm okay?" I asked, stuttering. The way I look at Sebastian right now, he seems helpless and has no power to kill anyone. A monster with a gentle heart. "Yeah" he said shortly and still walking into the woods. I saw signs and I somehow feel safe again.

"Go on in there. Leave no trace." he said and go the other way around

"W-What? Where are you going?"

I was waiting for his response but he just suddenly disappeared.

---

Luckily, I got inside my bedroom nice, and slowly. I crashed myself in my bed and inhale the scent of my cherry scented pillows. I closed my eyes a bit and then realize that I'm not wearing my clothes. It was someone's. I stood up and took them off. I'm not wearing a bra! What the heck?!

"Jane?? Are you awake?"

I startled and hurried changing my clothes into pyjamas. I arranged my hair and gently opened the door. "B-Beatrice." I stutter and she came in immediately then closed the door. "Where have you been?" she asked and I jolted from her question. I froze as she look at me with serious eyes, "W-What do you mean?" I said and looked away at her, "I left you with Sebastian last night, Jane. I know he went somewhere that's why I handcuffed both of you"

I froze and looked back at her, "Wait, what?"

So everything was a set up? She knew that Sebastian was planning to trespass again??

"Tell me, where have you been? Did he hurt you? Does your body hurt?" she's starting to hold my arm as if I'm hurt by that guy. Well, slightly. "N-No... Not even the slightest. Why??" she froze while looking at me, "You must be lying. Just tell me the truth, Jane."

"No. He didn't hurt me."

"Beatrice, Mrs. Benedict wants to talk to you" a girl interrupted us. Good timing. "Okay. I'm coming!" she said and glanced back at me.

"I'll talk to you later"