Disclaimer and Copyright.

DISCLAIMER!
This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my own imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events or things tantamount is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2018 by Egelege Jewel
All rights reserved. No part(s) of this work may be reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means, inclusive of photocopying, recording, or any other electronic or mechanical means, without a written prior permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations commingled in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses as provided for in the Copyright Act of the lex situs.
Plagiarism of any sort will be dealt with accordingly.

*********
This story contains the following :

1. Violence
2. Sexual contents
3. Rape
4. A third person's pov.

This is my own story and I started writing it because I had been trying to voice out a campaign on eradicating human abuse but, it seems as though no one hears me and that's why if you are reading this and you know someone who is being abused in any way whatsoever, I'm begging you to please report to an authority.
Together, let's try to stop this nasty action called violence.

Now my sweeties, fasten your seatbelt as we fly through the love story between a multi-billionaire and a broken girl.
I'm your pilot Miss Gemma and we'll be taking off now. See you all at the final destination.