Azure's Grey.

Grey had called James and asked him to start whatever proceedings were necessary to convict the man. That was the least of his concern though.
Azure had gone back into her shell, it pained her to come to the realization that all the people who had badly hurt her were all living life sweetly while she had to go through all the pain.

She was angry, not sad.

Angry.

When they got home, she took a beeline to the room she shared with Grey without thinking at all. She got rid of her little dress and made her way to the bathroom. She got a scrub and Grey's body wash and began scrubbing her body so hard. Her fair skin was red with the amount of pressure being forced on her and the hot steamy water she used.

Grey was the one to drag her out of there before she got her skin peeled. "Are you out of your mind!"
His eyes watered seeing the state she was in.

"I'm out of my mind Grey! This is wrong in every way. Every single one of them, every God damned one of them, I can recall their faces! How else should I react knowing that the men who turned me into a lifeless bitch are all out there with their families, going about their activities forgetting the evil they did to me! I want them all dead! I want to kill them all!"

Furious tears fell off her eyes to her cheeks as she struggled to get out of his hold. Grey didn't fail in holding her close to his body. He held her as she weeped again. Of recent it seemed like all she did was cry. After changing the gear of the shower to warm, he pulled himself as well as her back into the shower and rinsed off.

That night she fell asleep very quickly in his arms. Grey stayed awake for a while looking at her, he hadn't seen her up-close in a while. A frown marred her face even as she slept and the surrounding of her eyes were red and swollen.

It had to have been at least 2am when Azure began trashing and screaming. Grey woke up immediately and saw the was she was sweating profusely. He knew that she was having a nightmare but he was confused as to whether he should wake her up or allow her to remain trapped in her dream.

After a few seconds, he didn't care if it was right or not, he just couldn't see her suffering so much an do nothing about it. He gently shook her until she woke up with a strong gasp.
He noticed the way she looked around the room trying to get used to it but the moment her eyes caught his, he saw the panic in her.

She quickly scrambled out of the bed while continuously saying 'no' as a plea.

When she was caught by a corner and realized that the man in the room was still coming closer to her, she began screaming again. The fat bald man coming to her was only going to cause her pain and she wanted no more of it. "Please, I'll do anything. Just please don't touch me!" She screamed and went on her knees to beg.

Grey paused. This was all to familiar to him. He remembered that day in his office, the day he beat James up. He knew what was going on, he knew that she wasn't seeing him right now and nothing he did could bring her out of that state.

Azure was starting to feel dizzy. The fat bald man had changed to a muscular man with excessive tattoos, she could perceive the smell of engine oil on him. Again and again and again, the figure kept on changing until she could take it no more and succumbed to the darkness that engulfed her.

Grey ran to the body on the floor. He knew he was beginning to panic and he never thought straight when he panicked so he did the only thing his mind allowed him to think of.
He grabbed his cellphone and dialed Madame Rose's number.

The woman had always been a light sleeper and so the first ring of her phone woke her up and seeing the name of the caller, she knew something was wrong.