Azure's 'best friend'.

Grey stormed into Natalia's house the moment the door was opened.
"What is the meaning of this Azure?" his eyes burned with rage as he threw the tabloid on the center table.

Azure, who had been frightened by his rage, stood up, maintaining a distance from him as she grabbed the papers swiftly. She took a look at them and she knew why he was so angry this early, for all she knew, it was only 7 in the morning.

The headlines reported, 'Miss Ruth Pierce, Alive and a whore?'
Azure's eyes widened like a saucepan at his outburst of anger. She wasn't scared that he'd hit her, to be real, she didn't know why she was scared. She believed that he was worried about his name and reputation being dragged into the mud and she felt sorry about that. She had even forgotten that the headline was focused on her.

"How the fuck did you get in contact with that bitch! How the actual fuck does she have all these information! Answer me Azure." Azure flinched at his tone.

"Calm down Nicholas, you're scaring her. Rather than think about something as trivial as that, you should take a good look at this" Natalia gestured towards the television she had now put on and increased the volume.

Right there was Katherine, the woman Azure believed to be her best friend, the woman who blackmailed her boyfriend before and was currently making her into a whore in front of the whole world.

'This is Mrs Katherine Robbhood reaching out to you live from LKS news. By the afternoon of yesterday, the supposedly dead Miss Ruth Pierce was found alive and breathing. I personally had an encounter with her and she revealed a few things to me.
She claimed that the reason why she had not been in contact with the world is because she felt guilty about causing her mother's death.
She said that she was a bit high on sugar and was the reason for the accident. The sad part of the story is that she became a total dirty whore after the accident, I say this because she revealed to me that she begged her father to keep her locked up in their house away from the public view so as to avoid the wrath of the public. This must have been the reason no one was allowed to visit her father after the death of the mother and daughter.
Being a woman with needs, she managed to lure her father into sleeping with her to satisfy her since she couldn't have any other man at the moment.
He father was caught and sent to a mental hospital seeing that people say that he is sick in the head and that it is caused by the trauma of her mother's death.
She seduced a broken man into believing that she was his wife and he slept with her. Now he is in an institution and rather than feel sorry for the damage she caused to the poor man, she set out to find new preys since her father had been caught and won't be able to sleep with her anymore.
Her latest conquest is a certain Mr Nicholas Corner, the ladies man. A lot of people would remember that I and Mr Corner once had a thing to do with each other, they have also been wondering the reason we broke up.
I have kept the truth a secret for a long time and I'll say the reason now.
Nicholas is a rapist. He tried to force himself on me and I begged him to stop. He had his way with me in the end and paid me off to be quiet. There is a footage that will play right after now which will show when he paid me for my silence.
The two, Nicholas and Ruth, they make quite a pair don't they?
One a rapist, and the other a whore and seductress.
LKS news,
We bring you the true information, verified and certified.
I'm Mrs Katherine Robbhood, Goodbye. '

"I didn't. S-she is lying right now, I swear I didn't have this conversation with her. You have to believe me I wouldn't—I'd never..... I'm so sorry, it's because of me that you're being tagged with that name in front of the world. I know you're not what she says you are and so I'm sorry Grey. I'm sorry Natt, your brother is losing his face because of my stupidness." Her greatest fear right now was having the siblings hate her for this. This is exactly what she had been scared of before as well, she just realized that that's all she was scared of.