Azure's Fears.

Grey couldn't believe what the doctor was telling him. Apparently the reason she passed out in pain was most likely psychological meaning that inside her head, she had put herself in her father's living room and she had been beat up to a state of being unconscious.
If that was the case, then she'd be in so much pain because her body would remember every bit of pain she went through and relive it.

"Also, I have to let you understand that she needs help. Have her take some therapy sessions." The advanced medical practitioner was upset, not because of the young lady on the bed in that room but because of the pain she realized that the man was going through.

"But, she is fine. The other doctors said so. Why then does she need therapy? "

"You'd have to talk to her Nicholas to find that out however, her case is the most dangerous."

"Grace, would you explain further or do I have to beg you? All your doing right now is getting me scared. Dangerous how? " Grey was beginning to lose his patience with the doctor.

He wouldn't doubt her expertise but what was he supposed to do? The woman he loved was on the bed in his bedroom sweating profusely and shaking like a maniac and all that the doctor was saying was scaring him out of his wits.

"I'm sorry. I'll just tell it to you as it is. She is going to go crazy in a matter of time if she doesn't get help." Grey had his eyes as wide as saucers, his jaw dropped, but he couldn't get any statement out of his mouth. Seeing that he wasn't going to say anything, the doctor decided to go on.

"She clearly unstable from what happened in her past life and she should definitely have nightmares, horrible day thoughts and even to the extent of suicidal thoughts. The problem is that she is bottling up all her emotions, that's horrible for someone who is unstable mentally. It's only a matter of time before she explodes and in the end, she may either go crazy or kill herself.
You'd never know that she is going through so much and the reason is because she believes that she burdens you so much already, how could she possibly worry you even more with her feelings. When a person is scared, they have to let someone know so that the fear is treated carefully else, the fear eats him slowly like a virus. I know a therapist, she is an expert at her profession and I can get her to help this woman if you want. In my general guess, it won't be up to a year and she'll go crazy. " She pulled out a card from her handbag and gave it to Grey. "This is her card, give her call. I'll call her too, let her know that if you call, she has to take it. If that's all, I'll be going. Don't forget to try and keep her temperature down so that she doesn't have a high fever."

"Thank you Grace. I'm grateful. I'll send your payment directly to your account." Grey turned his back to her as he spoke. He couldn't let her see the tears that were streaming down his eyes. "If I need your help, I'll call you. You may leave."

He heard the door close before he wiped his eyes harshly in an attempt to stop himself from crying any further, he then left his office and went into the bedroom. He had been too scared to have her taken home so he just took her to the office bedroom and called some paramedics who worked in the building. They took care of her until Grace, his most trusted medical practitioner, arrived.

He took off the towel that was already on her forehead and gave it a rinse in the bowl of water beside them. He took the towel and cleaned off the sweat that had formed on her face.

He helped her into a sitting position and unzipped her dress, removing it so that she wouldn't be uncomfortable, before laying her back down. He stared at the scars on her body and felt a lone tear slip from his eyes. He was getting frustrated with himself, he couldn't understand why he was being a crying sissy when he should be strong for her.