Azure's everything.

She kissed him softly as she pressed her body against him. He could feel her hardened nipple pressing against his chest and his cock swelled in anticipation.
He took control of the kiss and turned them so that she was pressed against the wall.

Azure took the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head ignoring the pain that shot through her lower abdomen at the lift of her hand. The kiss was frantic and urgent however, once Grey took a chunk of her outfit in his hand ready to rip it apart, Azure pulled back.

"What happened? Why did you pull back? "

"Shhhhh." Azure pushed him back a bit and took her time sliding down while using his body to support her as she maintained eye contact with him. She loosened his belt and took off his pants and briefs.

Grey would only be able to describe what he was feeling as pure bliss. He wouldn't have ever believed Azure would ever go down on him but not just that, she seemed like a professional, it was like she went to college and studied 'the art of making a man nuts with your mouth' because that was exactly what she was doing.

The way she wrapped around him, the warmth, the feel of her hands against him as she stroked and sucked.
When he was close, he pulled her up before he would release. He had a rule not to get a release before his woman did.

He finally had his chance to tear out the number.

He lifted her off the ground and reflex made Azure to wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bed.
Azure winced at the growing pain in her stomach when he started his kisses.

She figured it was some minor indigestion and wanted to ignore it. Grey had however, already noticed her sudden discomfort.

"Are you alright Azure. What's wrong? We can stop.... "

"I don't want to stop." She made a move to plant another kiss on Grey's lips but a quiet scream left her lips at the movement.

"Azure tell me, what's going on."

"I don't know, my stomach hurts." Azure coiled on the bed as whimpers continued to escape her.

"Shit, it's the 16th. It's the fucking time of the month, fucking cockblock, fucking menstrual cycle, fucking period, ever so fucking cramps." Grey continued to mutter cusses as he put back on his pants and went to get her hot water bottle.

She usually started having cramps three days before her period and those three days were usually very agonizing for her, compared to the minor cramps she had during her period. Grey, having done this several times, knew what medicines to get from the cabinet, the only soft drink she used to take her drugs, the most comfortable position to keep her on the bed, he knew it all, he knew how to make it bearable for her.

"I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have tried this today, I should have remembered that my cramps start today and I should have just left it till I was better, I don't like you taking cold showers especially now that the weather has become really cold." Azure whispered weakly as Grey carried her to the warm water in the bathtub he already filled.

"It's okay. It's not like tonight is the last night in the universe. All I want is for you to be alright, is there anything you want?" He let her stand, using himself as support as he added her favourite scented bubbles that helped her relax a great deal.

After some minutes, he brought her drugs and drink to the bathroom for her to take. She was already sleepy and so he carried her out of the bathtub and drained the water.

He wore her a pair of pyjamas and put the hot water bottle under the shirt,  letting it rest on her bare stomach.

The medicine had a side effect of making a person drowsy and so it helped her sleep peacefully.