Azure's wants.

"Well, you definitely took your time coming here, this should be literally at the top of your list of preference Mr Corner and Miss Pierce." The doctor started once she came into the office with the both of them and took her seat. She gestured for them to sit down before they began discussing. Azure noticed that she eyed Grey and even had the guts to lick her lips, flip her hair seductively and wink at him. Grey seemed oblivious to the doctor ogling him and so he went ahead to say what was on his mind.

"Someone like him remains at the bottom of our preference, we are only here because we think he can be of help to us. That sick bastard deserves hell." Grey was quick to respond to the Doctor who had quickly changed her attitude to that of a professional. After the meeting maybe she would have a chance to flirt some more with him.

"Even if it wasn't his fault?"

"What are you saying? How can it not be his fault? He changed, I couldn't recognize my own father because of his wicked ways and you say it's not his fault? Whose fault is it then? Who should I blame?" Azure was angry. She couldn't stand the doctor trying to defend that monster, not to mention how she had been openly ogling her boyfriend right in front of her. She only calmed down when Grey put his hand above hers.

"You think you were a victim? He was an even greater victim okay. How do you think he will feel when he realises that he's been sleeping with his daughter forcefully or that he's been beating his own little baby?" The doctor fired back at her.

"What do you mean? How do you mean he was a victim? Explain further before I lose it with you."

"We tested him, like we do every patient and I don't want to go into the details with you but we discovered that he's been taking some drugs that keeps his mind vulnerable and easy to manipulate and over the time, he has been having withdrawal symptoms. It's a rare drug and so it means that someone with a great deal of cash and intellect has been toying with his mind."

The doctor paused and took a sip of water. The couple were dumbstruck. Azure was furious, she so desperately needed to blame someone for her mishap and the doctor was saying that she couldn't blame him, that she needed to look for someone new to blame.

"You see, if he took those drugs, then it means that someone was controlling him. He has been without this drug for a long time now and so he is gradually regaining composure but he has no idea he has been sleeping with his daughter. He can't remember the past fifteen years of his life and all he does is sit and cry for the loss of you and your late mother. He would never touch you in his right senses, he still loves you and that's why he raped you and hit you. We presume he was made to believe that you were an impostor and he was furious that you wouldn't let him mourn his wife and kid in peace, that you were their murderer and so he took out all the frustration and anger on you. Someone made him believe that you aren't his daughter and you should be looking for this person and not verbally abusing him like this."

"We need to see him nonetheless. Thank you for the information." Azure snapped at the doctor not caring what the fuck she was saying.

"Weeks ago, we would have let you see him, but he is currently in an extremely fragile state and making him aware that his daughter is alive will set an unbalance in his treatment. Sorry but we can't let you see him until he is stable enough. By the way, he did mention his desire to see his therapist when he first arrived here. He called her Miss Sandra Jones if I recall and said that she works in Brainhills hospital. We thought that it would be of help if we spoke to her and so we tried finding her but it turns out, no one by that name works there. I don't know if it would be of any help to you but still, you need to know."