Azure's Storm.

THERE'S GOING TO BE SOME VIOLENCE AND GRUESOME ACTIVITIES IN THIS CHAPTER
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

"Well Well Well, looks like everyone necessary is present." St Louis walked over to Azure and ran the back of her fingers on the right side of her cheek. "Hello Ruth. I have longed to be in the same room as you. Wouldn't you say the same about me Azure?" St Louis said stressing on the last word.

"Go to hell bitch."

"Right after you darling, for all I know, the devil awaits us."
Azure managed to laugh at the sick woman.

"I must've made a mistake, not even the devil will want you. You're probably worse than him anyways."

She saw the flash of anger in Victoria's eyes and decided to push it further. She managed to sight some politicians , strict people of various religions, even some teens.

"I know that these people don't want to be here. I can tell that you've used one of your sick mind games on them but the truth won't ever change St. Louis, you will never be loved."

That got to Victoria, love was one thing she craved and whenever someone told her it was never going to happen to her, she lost it.
Her parents had told her the same five words which resulted in their death, Ruth's mom had said the same things to her the day before she died and now this bitch had said the same thing. She knew she needed Azure alive until she was ready to kill her. The drive to kill was however still prominent.

Azure watched as St. Louis gripped and pulled her own hair, as she released a piercing scream and as she managed to settle for slapping her right across her cheek.

Azure felt the sting but she refused St. Louis the benefit of hearing her scream. This didn't please Victoria at all. She walked to one of the men and took his pistol from him, she aimed and shot at five different people in the
Regular section right in the middle of their head, killing them instantly. Five shots for those five disgusting words. Victoria could feel herself relax a great deal after seeing the horrified look on Azure's face. She fed off Azure's fears.

Azure expected this to happen and so it wasn't the death that scared her, it was the fact that none of the remaining disciples seemed fazed by the fact that they would probably be the next to die. She was totally convinced that the people were either spell bound, insanely foolish or under some mind altering drugs -just like her father was- .

"Right. Before I start today's ceremony, you have to know the rules. Every time you say something disrespectful to me, you cause the death of some other people."

"You're sick. You should be at a hospital."

Again, Azure heard two shots again. Victoria saw that Azure had finally decided to keep shut and smiled. "Finally we're making progress here."

She asked for her favorite table to be brought in along side her equipments and when they arrived, Azure didn't miss the glee that was on her face.

"Sandra, why don't you come lay on this table for me." Victoria said to Nick's mom.
Azure paid close attention to everything going on. She noticed the way Grey's father tensed and the change in his facial expression, she noticed they way Sandra simply walked to the table without an ounce of fear. She also noticed the way everyone else didn't seem to be shocked.

Dante was raging on the inside, this was not the plan. He loved his wife and didn't want to see her get killed, however he knew that if he made a move she would know of his betrayal and would have him killed as well.
When all of this started, she gathered people from different places and authorities and brought a practicing witch to bind their souls to hers, as long as she was alive, they would be her subjects. They would do whatever the hell she wanted.
Unlike the others, Dante was aware of this plan and manipulated his way out of it. So while his wife as well as everyone else was being a puppet, he had his wits intact.