Azure's Traitor.

The next day, Azure made sure to go extra early with the lawyer to see Grey.
All evidences pointed to him, he had motive for all the murders and he really had no reliable alibi to save him.
The words of Azure, claiming to have been with him at the said times, was squashed with the reason that she was a person of unsound mind and could easily be manipulated.

She was content though. She saw him and he was all fine and good. She knew that he wouldn't want to see her weak, he expected her to be strong for both of them. She made him see her as what he wanted her to be. She acted strong in front of him and told him all that was going on, all that they were working on.

When they all assembled at the house, everyone explained their assigned persons and none seemed to have motive to kill people. At least that was until Azure mentioned her final person, Miss Victoria St Louis.

"This woman probably has motive and is most likely who we are looking for. She was always second place after my mother, she probably hated her because she always came first. I visited some other students from that school and I found that herself and my mother were supposed friends, until after high school graduation, when my mom was valedictorian. In college, she was always after my mother, always willing to bring her down, not to mention my mother married the one man she had her eyes on for years."

"We can't be acting on ground of jealousy Ruth. This isn't a child's play and we need someone with a motive and not someone who was jealous of your deceased mother." Azure was shocked at the tone the Andrew used to talk to her, she was however too tired to respond to him and so she shoved his comment aside and went on with what she was saying.

"As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted, this woman could be our prime suspect. She has been admitted into an institution for the mentally unstable after she was arrested for killing her parents. She pleaded insanity and was found guilty but not liable. Her connection with the governor got her out of the institution sooner than expected and I also have pictures of her meeting with the other woman, I believe this is too much to regard it as a coincidence. Victoria is filthy rich and has a lot of connections everywhere, it's how she got off the hook for killing her parents. Would you still like to think that this is a ground of jealousy, Mr PI?"

"That's amazing Ruth. This helps a lot, we could always get the first woman back in our custody for a while and question her some more you know, the FBI don't know what they are doing, I can get news out of her since we have no idea where Victoria St Louis is, this other woman could lead us right to her." Lucas had a sinister grin on his face as he spoke. Elisa knew that look all too well, she had been a victim of his torture before he fell in love with his captive. He needed information she had, she broke in the end, she knew this woman would as well.

"You mean to kidnap a woman and subject her to your dark torturous ways? That's preposterous. I will not stand for this Lucas." The PI was starting to get on everyone's nerves with his pessimistic behavior.

"Listen to me Andrew, with or without your consent, this shit is going to happen. I don't care what means I have to use, I'm telling you that I am going to get Nicholas out of there, if you'd like to back out then you can use the door now." Natalia was quick to express her feelings of dislike for the man's attitude. Azure placed her hand above Natalia's to keep her calm.

"I, however, have a location for the woman you want Luke. She was taken to a building where the no law enforcement agencies in the US can touch her. I have a location and it will be easy to break the security but this is going to be against the law though." James chipped in.

"Good thing we aren't the Law. James, your career is at risk here and so is your family, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. My wife gave into me working here and my career will always be protected if we do manage to get him out of prison."