Azure's Fight.

Azure didn't bother to wait for Grey to pick her up, she called a taxi and went home. Fuck defence classes, she could sign up anytime.

She went into a guest room and locked herself up. She wasn't going to open up, not until she felt like it. She knew was being childish but she didn't care. Thank goodness her grand parents decided to move in with Grey's parents for a week or two.

Grey was fuming when he came home, he couldn't fathom what the hell had come over Azure.
He banged on the door that she locked herself in furiously but she didn't still open. Using his strength, he kicked the door open and found her sitting on the bed with a glare directed towards him.

"Don't look at me that way! What the hell were you thinking going on the streets like that, do you not realize that there's a lot of danger lurking around, do you think that this world is a joke?! People are evil, and are willing to end your life, not everyone thinks you are some angel who was forced to have sex with her father...."

"Like the serial killer you mean? Or her disciples?" She didn't break her glare.

"How the fuck do you know about that?"
"Am I some child in your eyes? This concerns me and I have the right to know that someone is after my life.. "
"It really doesn't matter if you know or don't know, you can't process what's going on in that undeveloped mind of yours Azure! You really want to know? Yes, Azure. You are a child to me and there is no good in telling a child that someone is after them, they'll just cause more trouble. Now that you are aware of the situation what can you do? Are you going to stick to me like a glue, in fear or are you going to make another press conference and beg the serial killer to leave you alone?"

Azure couldn't believe what he was saying, he really thought that low of her and there she was believing that what Roseline said was wrong. Despite the bug in her mind, she wanted to believe that Grey saw her as an equal and not a burden but she was wrong in every way.

"What are you saying?" Her voice was shaky, Roseline was right, Grey, who she believed was her strength was indeed her weakness, she learnt to fight the tears when she thought of her father but not when he yelled at her?

"And there you go crying. Why the fuck are you crying? You cry over every fucking thing and it's becoming irritating."

"I thought she was wrong Nicholas, I wanted to believe that all she told me were lies, that we were good for each other and love could be enough for us. She was right. When Mrs Roseline said that you'd get tired, I thought she was wrong as well, but she was only wrong when she said it would be in five years because we couldn't even survive a year."

"So Roseline is the one who's been feeding you with crap? That's it, you aren't seeing her anymore. I'll find a therapist for you since you're so bad at making choices."

"I won't see any other therapist apart from her Nicholas. You can't force me."

"Then don't, just stay up here and go crazy, see if I care."

"I bet you've been dying to let that out. If I go crazy then you'll just send me to a mental asylum and move on with your perfect life. It doesn't matter to you and it never has, all you want is for me to leave your life with the luggage of troubles I came with but you don't have to worry, I'd do just that. Tell your stupid security to fuck off and you as well, I want nothing more to do with you or anything that concerns you. By noon tomorrow, you won't be seeing me again. You say you love me but all you do is bring me pain, you fail to be a boyfriend, friend or even a comforter lately. Just like all I am to you is a lost girl who needed comforting, all you were to me was a nice man willing to provide comfort. Now just like you, I don't care anymore, I don't care what happens to me, I just know that I don't want to be beside you. You were the one that said to not hide anything from each other, yet you're the one to go ahead and hide such a big thing from me.. "