Azure's Courage.

While Azure sat in the back seat of a motionless Nicholas' car, the scenes of a few minutes ago played over and over again in her head as the hit on her head throbbed. She was vaguely conscious of the fact that Natalia was  hysterically sobbing, or of Elisa comforting her. For all she knew, none of them could understand the feelings that filled her, none of them saw the things she saw in there, none of them could really empathize with her and say the words she desperately wanted to hear, 'I understand what your going through and I'm sorry you had to go through that'.

She could clearly remember clearly the events of those minutes which felt like hours. She felt like it was happening all over again, she could feel herself shaking.

FEW MINUTES AGO

"Why the fuck did you shoot at me, I thought we were supposed to play it nice!" She moaned childishly, surprising all of them, as she stumped her feet on the floor. She paid no attention to the now bleeding arm or to the gun by the floor. "Fine, we'll have some rules set. Now, not unless we all want to die, you're going to wait for your turn to be killed. Either ways you die, but don't you have some humanity left to pardon an elderly woman like myself?" She pouted as she spoke.

"Woman you say? You're not even a person! You go about binding souls to yours just so that you feel loved, you rip a woman's heart out in front of her husband, you shoot your own lover, you're crazy!!! Surely you must have figured that out already." Grey's lips lost their filters.

Everyone had noticed the change of emotions in St. Louis and were all suddenly nervous for none knew what the woman's next actions would be. She was extremely unpredictable.

Since Bryan and the other men were already in front of her with their guns pointing at Grey and his friends, She didn't need to say anything further.
Grey noticed that there was about to be a dangerous gun battle here and quickly threw a kick at the chair Azure was sitting on, causing the chair to move backwards and change the direction of all the men over to her, giving each of them time to quickly take cover.

It was all like a blur to Azure, occasional shots here and there, some screams and groans were heard, some pools of blood had been formed and visible to her. Unable to take it anymore, she shut her eyes tightly, for all she knew, she was out in the open and anyone could shoot at her.

This was until she felt someone grab her chair from the corner it had been pushed into and drag her behind a thick table. Her eyes flew open, hoping to see one of her friends but, her hope was rather killed when she saw St. Louis by her side pressing a finger to her lips to indicate she kept shut and not give her any troubles.

She knew better than to do the opposite of what St. Louis wanted plus, she took cognizance of the little remote in her hand. As undeveloped as her brain was, she could tell that it was a remote for a bomb.
  "Talk and we all die." She whispered. "Natalia is still out there on the floor, those people who desperately want to save your pathetic ass are out there as well, there are over 50 innocent people on the floor and I know you're smarter than to let all those people die on your behalf. You're not worth it."
Azure nodded frantically and let the threatening tears drop down. "Good girl, now I'll untie you and you'll come with me slowly, no tricks or we all die."
Azure nodded again.

When St. Louis saw that there were only a few men standing and there were no more shots, she stood up in all her glory with Azure right by her side.

"Time out!!" Victoria yelled as all the movements stopped and all gazes turned to her. "This shit is getting boring and there's no way I'm watching any more of it. I'm going to walk out of here and if anyone of you should as much as try to stop me," She rose the little remote. "We all going down."