Azure's intimacy.

As realized, this chapter took me two updating days to write and that's because I'm so poor when it comes to writing juicy things. I had to do the best I could, I'm afraid it is not half way perfect but I'm trying though.

Hope to get better!
If you wish to skip the intimate part, you can. From the point where you'd see "****😊****" it's smutty. It ends with the same signal too. You won't be missing anything vital in the story.

Don't forget to vote And comment.

Nicholas entered the room without dinner in his hands. He needed to talk to her, tell her how sorry he was for all that he said. He saw her in her regular position of laying down facing the bathroom while he stood on the other side of the bed.

"I didn't come with dinner tonight. I figured you still won't take a meal from me." he waited to see if she'd say anything or turn to face him.

"I'm sorry my love. I didn't mean the things that I said that day and if I could, I'd take them all back I swear it."

"Don't lie to me anymore, you know that it's true. You did mean those words, you just never wanted to say them but your anger triggered you to. Then again, they were honest words you spoke that day."

She didn't turn to look at him, her voice was still very calm and her voice was void of any emotions, no pain, no shake, nothing at all.

"They weren't. I didn't mean them and I'm not lying to you right now. I was mad because you put your safety in jeopardy and I spoke to you rudely. I called you a child but I acted like an even bigger child. Meeting me was probably the only bad choice you ever made and I'm not irritated by your tears. Your tears remind me of how helpless I am and how there's really nothing I can do for you as a boyfriend, friend or even comforter. You are my strength whether you believe it or not and seeing you just this way on this bed makes me feel so horrible."

She said nothing more to him. She didn't want to let him see the tears that were streaming down her face. She cried silent tears not wanting him to feel even more horrible than she knew he already was.

"I met Madame Rose yesterday and she gave me a slap across my cheek." He sniffles and wipes his tears stained cheeks. "She's never hit me before, not even when I broke her husband's windscreen and bullied her daughter to say she did it. She has always been a nice woman and would never do anything to harm anyone but I guess she never expected me to become so low of a person."

Ruth still said nothing. "I've missed you Azu.... Ruth. I've been a wreck because you haven't been in my life. I love you so much and yet I drove you out of my life. You were right, I was stupid, thinking that I could love you in a manner that gave you pain and now I'm so fucking scared." He continued wiping his cheeks since his tears had developed a mind of their own and decided not to quit falling.

Azure finally turned and looked in his direction, directly at his eyes. "What are you scared of Grey?" Grey's spirit felt lifted. For one, she was looking at him and she even called him by the name 'Grey'.

"I'm scared that I... That I just might have lost you forever." He saw the fresh tears that rolled down her cheeks and her long full lashes that closed as the tears fell.

"Have I? Have I lost you forever?" Grey felt devastated at her silence, his risen spirit died down almost instantly. Grey fell on his knees immediately and ran his fingers through his hair. "I have, haven't I?" his sob rang through her ears like a club banging music "I'm so sorry. I can't believe that I just lost such an amazing person due to my foolishness." fresh tears rolled.