Azure's sacrifice.

Azure had made some coffee very quietly and had taken it outside to the men. She told them that Grey had asked her to bring it to them and of course her secret recipe of pills was inside.

She waited eight minutes before she saw that they were all passed out.
Not wanting to waste anymore time, she took one of her hair pins and pulled her hair upwards. She dropped the toe ring that Lucas had given her and she managed to scribble a letter for them.

I know that you're all probably awake and angry right now.
Believe me, I didn't want to lie to you all, more than just my friend and probably sister in law in the future -if I don't die tonight-,
To you my love, she is your baby sister
To you Trevor, she is your woman and future wife if I might say any further
To you Elisa, she is your best friend
To you Lucas, I might as well call her your family
I couldn't risk all your lives. When she comes out, who will she be with if you're all dead.
It was going to be full house, that woman as well as everyone in that building is insane and what's to say that in a room full of mad people there won't be casualties.
I'm insane, just like them. And I probably don't have a future anyways so I would rather be the casualty that happens.
However I promise you that you will have your sister, lover and friend back and I will kill that Godforsaken woman once and for all.

I'm sorry Grey, in the end I couldn't be enough for you. I know my survival rate is slim to none but if I don't make it out alive, I want you to know that I love you. Tell Madame Rose that I appreciate all that she did for me, tell my grandparents that I'm sorry for leaving them alone once again and tell our friends that I love them to the moon and back, that's why I would rather die than let them.
I don't want to die Grey, this is so hard for me and

She felt her tears drop and wet the paper, she took that as her cue to run away from there quickly before she changed her mind. This was not her suicidal craving, this was her trying to save her family and she wouldn't back out.

She felt bad for lying to them but, it was better her than everyone.

Looking at her time, she saw she still had over an hour. Her father's house was closer to Trevor's mansion so no matter how unlikely it was, she decided to check there first. Better safe than sorry.

When she got there, she saw a graffiti on the wall saying 'Nope, try again. '
Of course she knew that wasn't it. What's worse is that she was spending some cash paying for taxis since she couldn't drive.

AT THE MANSION:

Trevor had woken up and looked at the time, it was 23 fucking 20. His baby would be dead in 40 minutes.
He was vexed, he was outraged. How could they leave him alone at home and go to save her. He came out of his room to grab his keys and go round looking for his woman, only he didn't expect to see his friends also asleep in the sitting room.

Azure was no where to be found.....Azure....
God, how much he wanted to kill that woman right away.

He quickly woke his friends and told them the sad news of the missing Azure.
His guards were also all asleep and he took the task of waking them up.
Upon query, he found that she had made tea for all of them and had said that it was Nicholas who asked her to. It was at that moment he realized that she had drugged all of them. He was lucky he only took some sips before his anger took over and he smashed the cup against the wall.

If Grey thought he was disappointed when she lied, this was a much worse disappointment for him.

Himself and the rest had gone to see what drug she had given them before he saw the note on the counter as well as the fucking toe ring.