Azure's Calm before the Storm.

Third Person pov.

Grey was upset. At this point he was certain that several forces were against him having sex with Azure.

Of course, he had spent tons of minutes eating her out but that didn't mean that the moment he dropped his towel, ready to take her, the stupid pilot had to make his announcement saying that they were about to land in a few minutes and that they had to take their seats and fasten their seatbelt.

Azure was having the time of her life as they walked out of their cabin to sit down.

"Come on, stop pouting. You're looking too adorable for your own good."

He was silent. She didn't understand, he was going to go crazy soon with all the boners he had been having and cold showers he had been taking.

"It's not like we're never going to do it, you're being childish right now."
"Childish?" He whisper-screamed "Feel this!" He grabbed her hand and placed it over his crotch causing her eyes to go wide. "Do you know how painful this is while it's being restrained by my pants? It's too fucking painful and I have been going through this for how long now, I need to be inside you Azure." He let go of her hand but she she didn't still take it off.

"Then let me help you."

Grey didn't understand what she meant until she took off her seatbelt and released him of his pants and briefs.
"What are you doing? You heard him, we'll soon be landing." He managed to say through grunts since she already started massaging him.

"I've read, it'll take at least five minutes before we actually start landing. I'll be done before then."

She proceeded to wrap her lips around him. No matter how deep she had him in her throat, she still hadn't gotten him all in and so using her both hands to work his base while her mouth did it's business, she brought him to an earth shattering orgasm. She made sure she didn't waste any of him, all of his essence went down her throat. Sitting up, she tucked him back into his clothes before she fastened her seatbelt, licking her lips.

Seeing her lick her lips, he could feel himself getting hard again. Grabbing her hair, he kissed her deeply causing soft moans to escape her lips, turning him on even more. His lips moved to her neck and he bit lightly and sucked on the spot over and over again, marking her as his.

"I love you so much Azure. You're incredible."

"You know I love you too, more than anything in existence." Azure smiled and intended to give him a light peck on the lips, but being the maniac Grey was, he deepened the kiss. He only let go when he knew they both needed to breath.

Finally, she heard the announcer.

This is your pilot, Captain Newcomb speaking, please remain in your seats with your seatbelts fastened as we land at our destination, the bass island, Lake Muskako, Ontario, Canada.
Enjoy your stay, Mr Corner, Miss Pierce.
Local time 15:15

Azure couldn't believe ears.

"Bass Island? Gosh are you kidding me!"

She couldn't hide her excitements, didn't want to. Her sheepish grin causing Grey to chuckle as he held onto her hand.

******

Azure dragged Grey to the bedroom to have some rest once they arrived and were settled in.
She had been told that there was a kitchen present to make their meals if they so required.
While he slept, she went through the already set wardrobe, that she was sure Grey ordered someone to arrange, to search for any swimming wears.