Azure's Date.

Azure wasn't so keen on getting up from the bed that morning. Grey already informed her that his sister would be coming very soon to get her ready for their outing. He was going to take her out to see the way people lived for herself since she had been too curious.
Grey certainly didn't expect to spend more than five minutes trying to wake the little woman.
He decided it would be best if he just left her and went and made breakfast. He would wake her up with the aroma from the food. He was definitely going to use her love for food to his own benefit.

He couldn't think of anything specific to make and so he went ahead to make some raised waffles with strawberry rhubarb compote, buttermilk pancakes with berry compote, Havana style eggs and some almond-crusted French toast with berries. He topped it all up with some fruit juice. He didn't know her preference so he figured he'd just get as many ready.
He didn't even need to go back upstairs to wake her up for she came running down the stairs, sniffing the air as she did. He gave himself a mental handshake for a job well done.

Her mouth watered like a glutton she was, ready to attack its prey on the go.
"Are we expecting anybody until your sister arrives?"

"No, we aren't. I want you to eat as much as you want. We are going out today and I don't want you hungry as we enjoy ourselves. "

"Oh my God, I love you so much! " she wasted no time in diving into the meal. He happened to have eaten only a little seeing as she downed the entirety of the meal.

She licked her hands occasionally when the berry would drop down her fingers. To her, this meal was like knocking on heavens gate.

He watched her with a smile as she relaxed into her chair giving a huge sigh as she rubbed her stomach as an indication that she had eaten to her heart's content.

"You okay?"

"Better than okay. I'm so happy today, it's going to be just me and you. I don't want any crowd today, just you. I know I'm being selfish and all but I do like you a lot and I want to know you. Not what you possess as property but you, as a person." He was shocked to hear her talk like an adult.

"Me too. Today is our day and so, I'm going to call my sister and tell her to cancel. I know my sister and if she comes here to do your make up and hair, then she will want to stick around and we don't want crowd now, do we?"
She shook her head in negativity immediately. She wanted him all to herself, she wanted no one, not even his sister, to have a bit of his time. She was however worried that she was going to look like a scarecrow while he was adorned in all of his sinful beauty. He assured her that she'd still get her make up and hair done once he saw the sad look on her face. He figured he'd just take her to one of the best beauty parlours he owned.

After he put the dishes in the sink, he took her hand and led her to the different areas of his mansion that she so craved to explore. This explore helped the large meal she just consumed digest very fast and before she knew it, she was already craving a snack, but she wouldn't say for she didn't want to come of as a glutton.
She could only thank the stars for her quick metabolism rate otherwise she'd look like a swollen hog.

They could only cover the west wing in an hour and wanting to quickly take her out, he told her they'd continue later, probably during the weekend.

Following his request, she had worn a casual outfit. Plain jeans, a tee shirt and a pair of flat shoes.

He on the other hand was dressed in a three piece Armani suit. He looked so amazing Azure didn't realize when her thoughts drifted from 'how to ask him for some snacks' to how 'he could become a snack to her.'

She threw her face in another direction to hide the blush creeping on her face. She felt out of place and she wanted to look good too. She wanted to look so good he wouldn't have to look at any other girl on the street, she wanted his eyes only on her, but with the way she looked, she doubted he'd even remember she was actually with him.